39.

"Chris, what the fuck did you do?!"

Jayden exclaimed as he walked into the house about an hour later. Aidan's bloody dead body was laid out on the living room floor, drowning in his own blood.

Chris was bawled up on the couch, screaming and crying as if he was a newborn child.

"I swear I didn't mean it, Jay! I really didn't! I just fucking snapped!"

"Where is Maurice?!"

"U - upstairs..."

"Oh, fuck!"

Jayden ran up the stairs as quickly as possible, seeing Maurice's small lifeless body laid out on his bedroom floor. Jayden gagged at the sight, his eyes filling with tears.

He knew that he couldn't approach his brother normally, because he would freak out and possibly hurt him as well. He had to play it cool for the meantime.

Jayden ran back downstairs, sitting on the couch next to Chris.

"What exactly happened? Try to explain the best that you can."

"I swear, I didn't mean it! I blacked out, and something just took over me! I didn't want to kill neither of them, I swear!"

Chris sobbed, covering his face with both of his hands. Jayden shockingly looked at Chris, but continued to keep his cool.

"It's gonna be okay, Chris. We're gonna figure this out."

"I should die right along with them!"

Chris held the knife up against his own neck. Jayden grabbed onto both of Chris' arms.

"No! You're not gonna die, too! Just please calm down, and give me the knife. I promise you, it's not worth it."

"I'm going back to jail, Jayden! There's no point in living life if I'm gonna live the rest of my life in jail!"

"You can't kill yourself, Chris! It's not going to make anything better. Just calm down, and give me the knife. I have to go out to my car real quick, but just give me the knife and we'll figure it out."

Jayden slowly reached for the knife. Chris handed the knife to Jayden and sobbed even more. Jayden took the knife as he grabbed it with a napkin, and quickly ran out to his car. He pulled his phone out and called his mother in a panic.

"Hello?"

"Mom, please call 911 to come over here! Chris has totally snapped! He killed Maurice and Aidan!"