17.

CHRISTOPHER"Okay, it's almost time

CHRISTOPHER
"Okay, it's almost time. You ready, dawg?"

Wayne questioned me. We were waiting for Michael to check in with us for our nightly check up to start the roll out of the plan.

"Hell yeah. I'm ready to get the fuck out of here."

About five minutes later, Michael came into our room. It was about to be go time...

"Just checking in for the normal night time check up. Do any of you need anything?"

"Yeah, man. I actually just noticed that when I was outside today, I dropped my asthma pump. I just need you to come outside with me so I can go get it."

"Uh, sure. That's fine. Chris, you're gonna have to come along so I have my eyes on you."

And that will be the last time you ever have your eyes on me, you bitch ass nigga.

"Yeah, sure. I know the drill already."

I gently smirked to myself as Wayne and I walked out of our room, following behind Michael. A few seconds later, I sensed that Marshall was following behind me quietly.

"By the way, have you seen my car keys? I've been looking everywhere for them all day. It's almost time for me to clock out and go home, but I can't seemed to find those damn things anywhere."

"Nah. I ain't seen them nowhere, boss."

"Yeah, me either. Sorry about that."

"It's okay. So, where do you think you dropped your pump out here?"

"I think it's more over there."

Wayne pointed over to the deeper part in the park where it was darker and no cameras. Once Michael was deep enough in the area, I jumped on him and held him down from one side of his body, while Marshall held him down from his other side. Wayne stood over him with the knife out.

"What the fuck are you doing?! I thought you needed help finding something?!"

"You're a gullible ass nigga, man. Don't you think if I really needed my pump that bad, I would've been passed out?"

Wayne let out an evil chuckle as he held the knife up to Michael's neck. The fear in Michael's eyes was absolutely priceless.

"What the fuck?! What did I do to you?! I'm sorry!"

"It's too late for sorry, nigga. You told me that I should've killed myself? Well, now we're gonna kill you."