12.

STAR"Do you really think that you having this guy as a patient is safe for you? He sounds like a fucking nut case!"

STAR
"Do you really think that you having this guy as a patient is safe for you? He sounds like a fucking nut case!"

Robyn exclaimed as we were out at dinner with our brother Giovanni. Tomorrow I have to make a visit back to the hospital for my next session with Chris.

I was explaining to them everything I have told Dave so far, and they think I'm just as insane as Chris for dealing with him.

"That's not nice to talk about people like that, guys. People who are mentally ill are humans, too. They just need some extra help."

"He sounds like he's going to snap at you any second and hurt you, Star. I don't wanna have to fuck a mentally ill nigga up."

Giovanni spoke up before he took another sip of his wine. I shook my head, looking back and forth at the both of them.

"Believe me when I say I'm fine. Besides, it's not like I'm fucking him. He's just one of my patients. Dave is my one and only."

"Have you told Clarence that? Because that nigga seems like he's falling in love with you."

Robyn questioned. Why does everyone think that Clarence has feelings for me? I don't see it.

"Clarence and I have just became close friends, there's nothing wrong with that. He's clearly head over heels for Shyla. They're just having their differences right now."

"Mhm. Riiight."
-
-
-
-
"Hey, mama. What's yo name? I've never seen your fine ass here before. You a new worker or something? You can sure be my nurse."

A white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes questioned me as I walked into the psychiatric ward the next morning. He seemed to be a patient. Well, obviously by him asking me if I was a nurse.

"Um, no

"Um, no. I'm not a nurse. I'm a personal therapist for one of the patients here."

"Who? Can it please be me? I need me a fine ass therapist like you to talk to all of the time. It would make me happy. Maybe you can even be my future baby mama."