22.

STAR"Chris, you're back! I can't believe you disappeared for so long! Where the fuck have you been?!"

STAR
"Chris, you're back! I can't believe you disappeared for so long! Where the fuck have you been?!"

I exclaimed as I had opened up my front door. My door had been getting knocked on for about two minutes, but I had just gotten out the shower.

Chris smiled and hugged me tightly as soon as I opened the door and he seen me.

"I just had some personal business to take care of. I needed to be gone for a little bit, but I'm back now. I'm sorry I couldn't call you or anything. I had to keep it low key. It was risky."

"What exactly have you gotten into?"

"Don't worry about it. It's all handled now. I missed our therapy sessions heavily. I was starting to go crazy without you."

"I missed our therapy sessions, too. You're my all time favorite patient that I've had so far. And I've been in this therapist profession for a while."

"You really mean that?"

"Of course I do. Come on in. We have a lot of catching up to do."

I fully let Chris into my house, closing the door afterwards. He smelt so good, it smelt like he had some Versace cologne on. Chris started to look around as he walked through the house.

"You have a dope ass house! Where are all of your kids?"

"Today is their day to be with Dave. We're finally starting to get the hang of co parenting."

"That's good. So we have the house all to ourselves then?"

Chris slipped his shoes off, leaving them in one corner of my living room. I nodded and looked at him.

"Yes, sir. Did you want anything to eat or drink? I have pretty much everything."

"I'll just take a water. I ate before I headed over here. Thank you, Star."

Chris smiled brightly. I nodded and walked into the kitchen, then walking back in the living room with a water bottle.

"You're welcome."

"There's something that I've been meaning to talk to you about. For a while."

"What's up, Chris? Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine, there's just been something on my mind for a while. Ever since I met you, I noticed that I've had a strong liking for you. It wasn't until I was gone until I realized how much I REALLY like you. I want you to be my girlfriend, Star. You're the only reason why I decided to come back to Los Angeles."

Chris grabbed onto my waist, pulling me onto his lap gently. I bit my lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It took for you to be gone for me to realize how much I like you, too. You're the spark that I seemed to be missing with Dave."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. It's been you, this whole time."

I pulled Chris into a passionate kiss, him kissing back and slowly flipping us over so he was on top of me, me laying on the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we kept the kiss connected.

"Should we..?"

Chris softly questioned me as he pulled away from the kiss. I nodded quickly while biting my lip, pulling us back into the kiss. As we continued to kiss deeply, Chris' hands started moving all around my body gently. I let out a soft moan as his hands slipped down to my pussy.

"Chris.. stop teasing me and just give it to me already... take it off..."

"I gladly will, baby."

Chris smirked and started to remove both my pants and panties, revealing my now wet pussy. He licked his lips, starting to leave wet kisses on my thighs.

"C - Chris... I said stop teasing me.. I — fuck!"

I groaned out as I felt Chris' tongue slide inside of me. It had been such a long time since a man made me felt good. I ran my nails through his head as his tongue kept getting deeper inside of me.

"Fuck, Chris! Baby, your tongue feels so damn good! Don't stop!"

I started to scream in pleasure. Chris then made eye contact with me as he continued eating me out, turning me on even more and making me start to cum.

About after ten minutes of Chris eating my pussy, he pulled away from me and stood up, starting to unbuckle his pants. I licked my lips and quickly took them off after he unbuckled them.

I then quickly stripped him down from his boxers, revealing his throbbing dick. My eyes widened on how big Chris was.

"Damn, daddy. You're huge. May I?"

"Go for it."

Chris smirked, bringing his dick closer to my mouth. I slowly started swirling my tongue around his tip, causing Chris to let out a moan.

"Fuck, Star..."

Chris started to push my head in even more, making his dick go deeper into my mouth.

"Mmmm..."

I moaned as I started sucking Chris' dick faster, which made him throw his head back and him running his fingers through my hair.

"Fuck, Star. Don't stop, shit! Just like that, baby!"

As I was sucking, Chris reached over down to my ass and smacked it, causing me to moan more on his dick.
-
-
-
-
Unfortunately, I was woken up from my wet dream by someone banging on my door. I frantically got out of my bed, running over to open the door.

Opening my front door, there was Clarence standing there before me, looking worried.

"Are you good, Star? I been calling your phone hella times. You slept through our therapy session, and you never do that."

"Fuck! My bad, Clare! I've just been so exhausted. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got worried because you never do this to me."

"I must've forgot to set my alarm. I didn't mean to sleep right through it. I can make it up to you right now. You can just sit on my couch, let me brush my teeth and shower and we can have our session in the living room."

"Yeah, that's cool with me."

Fuck. I definitely have feelings for Chris more than I thought so.