38.

AIDAN"I can't believe Meech hid all of this from me for so long! This is bullshit!"

AIDAN
"I can't believe Meech hid all of this from me for so long! This is bullshit!"

I exclaimed to Miles as we were getting ready to show up at Chris' house. I did a little bit more research myself, and I was able to find his exact home address.

"Do you really think this is a good idea? You know, showing up randomly to this man's house? I mean, I know he's your brother, man. But, we both read all of that shit.. he's fucking insane! He can kill us right in his doorstep with no fucks given!"

"Miles, this is my time to find out the truth on my own. This can be the thing that makes me or breaks me. Now, you're gonna drive me there with no complaining. You're also going to play along with the plan. You got it?"

"Whatever, A. What are we telling your uncle again?"

"That we're going out to the movies with some friends from school. He won't think nothing of it. Let's go."

The two of us then began to walk downstairs. As we entered the living room, we seen that my uncle was actually knocked out asleep on the couch. So there was no worries about telling him anything.

The two of us got into Miles' car, him driving off as soon as we got in. There was a pit in my stomach telling me to just admit the feelings that I had for Miles.

"Miles?"

"What is it now, Aidan? Don't tell me you changed your mind and don't wanna go over there anymore."

"I definitely still wanna go over there, it's not that. I have to tell you something else that I've been putting aside for a while."

"Oh shit, what is it? You have eyes for a hot girl in school?"

"Nah... more like hot guy in school.."

I got quiet for a second to see how Miles would react to that piece of news first. Looking over at him, his eyes were widened as he continued to drive.

"Uh... so you gay and shit? Since when you started feeling like this?"

"Why are you questioning me about it as if I chose to be like this? Like I chose to keep this shit to myself for two to three years?"

"So you saying that you suddenly being gay ain't no choice?"

"This isn't sudden, Miles! It's been years but I just haven't came out with it until now!"

"Whatever, Aidan. Anyway, who's the faggot that you're crushing on?"

"I should've never told you anything. You're being a real homophobic asshole right now. That's the reason why I kept it on the low for so damn long."