4.

CHRISTOPHER "Mr

CHRISTOPHER
"Mr. Brown, you have a visitor here to see you."

I was woken up the next morning by Michael's loud ass. Slowly sitting up in my bed, I seen Jayden standing in front of me.

"Hey, C..."

"Hey."

"Look, I know you're probably mad at me. But what else was I supposed to do? Let you bleed out in the middle of our bathroom floor?"

"I don't even care anymore, Jay. It is what it is."

"I have good news for you, though."

"Is my mental illness gonna be magically cured?"

"No..."

"What news can be better than that?"

"I found you the best therapist in Los Angeles! At first, I thought you had to wait until you got out of here. But I asked management here, and they said you can have an outside therapist that comes here weekly. Michael is your on sight therapist for when the other one isn't here."

"Who is this therapist that you're speaking of?"

"Her name is Star Brewster. She's gonna start seeing you this Friday, and then keep seeing you every Friday until you get out. Then, once you're out, she's gonna be your one and only therapist."

"What does she look like? Did you at least find me a fine bitch to talk to?"

"I knew you would ask that. This is what she looks like."

Jayden showed me a picture of this Star girl on his phone. And god damn, when I say she is fine as hell! I may have a little fun with this.

"Damn! I may be able to work around this

"Damn! I may be able to work around this.."

"Don't you think about it. I did my research, and she has a husband with three kids."

"And? Her nigga don't gotta know, and I can be a step daddy."

"Visitation is over for now. Alsina, Brown, come out so you can take your medications and you can eat breakfast."

Michael came back into the room. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jayden.

"Thanks for coming by. I'll see you again soon, little bro."

"See you. I love you, man."

"I love you more."
-
-
-
-
Taking our medications was annoying as hell. We legit had to stay standing in front of the nurses so they can make sure that we actually swallowed and weren't hiding them under our tongues.

Then, we finally got the nasty ass breakfast. I feel like I was almost in jail. We had some dry ass eggs, dry ass toast, and a cup of milk. With plastic utensils.

"This is what you guys always eat? I don't know how you survive, I feel like I'm back in jail almost!"

"You kinda just get used to it after being here for so long. It's better than nothing."

August shrugged as we both sat down at a table. From across the cafeteria, I noticed a light skinned guy just staring at us. Not moving, not eating, just sitting there in silence and staring.

"Yo, who the fuck is that and why is he just staring at us like that?"

"Oh, that's Aubrey. He's in here for his anger issues and assaulting people. He's also gay, so he might think you're cute or something. He tried hitting on me when he first seen me, but I ain't with the shits."

August laughed as he started eating his breakfast. Suddenly, Aubrey got out from his seat and made his way over to where August and I were.

"I see you got a new roommate, Aug. You gonna try to not scare him away this time?"

"Nigga, please. Ain't nobody scared Jared away. He got moved because he was being too fucking weird. Get your stories straight. Unlike your ass."

"Whatever. What's your name, newbie?"

Aubrey looked over my way. I cleared my throat and looked back at him.

"My name is Christopher."

"Nice. My name is Aubrey. What are you in here for?"

"If you don't leave this nigga alone! It ain't none of ya business! Go eat your fuck ass breakfast!"

August spoke before I could even speak. Aubrey rolled his eyes and gave August the finger.

"Whatever. I'll see you around, Christopher."

Aubrey then started to walk back over to where he was sitting before. I then started to laugh and shake my head, turning my focus back to August.

"You really don't fuck with him, do you?"

"Hell nah. Not at all."

Hopefully this ain't a long stay in here...