18.

STARIt's been days since this whole split up from Dave has happened

STAR
It's been days since this whole split up from Dave has happened. He constantly keeps blowing my phone up, in hopes that I'll get back with him. And I've told him a thousand of times that we're done.

Chris has been trying to contact me, but I just haven't been in the mood to talk. But he hasn't contacted me in like two or three days. I wonder if he is okay?

I'll get to see today, cause today I'm going back to work. And he's the first session for my morning.

"Are you sure you're ready to go back to work so soon? You've been an emotional mess. You don't think staying home for the weekend will be best for you and you go back on Monday?"

Giovanni questioned me as he seen me slipping my shoes on. I nodded and looked up at him.

"I appreciate your concerns, Gio. But I promise you, I'll be okay. My whole world can't stop because of this whole Dave shit. I gotta get back to work."

"You're right. You're one of the strongest women I know. I admire that about you, even though you're my younger sister."

"I appreciate that, Gio. I love you. Make sure you can get the kids to school on time for me. And remember, this is the day that Robyn takes Ari."

"I love you too. And I know, I'm all set. Have a good day at work and stay safe."

"You too."
-
-
-
-
I had this eerie feeling the entire drive to the hospital. I just felt like something in my heart was wrong. I had no clue what it could've been, but it just sat in my chest.

Once I got there, I didn't see Michael. Which was weird, because I'm always greeted and checked in by Michael whenever I arrive. I went to the front desk to a nurse. Her name was Julianna.

"Good morning, have you seen Michael around? I'm usually always greeted whenever I come in."

"He actually hasn't came to work in the last two to three days. We've tried calling him and everything, but no answer. We even had police go by his house, and he's not even home. Who are you here to see besides Michael?"

"My therapy patient. His name is Christopher Brown."

"Oh, sheesh. No one has gave you the recent update about him either?"

"No... what update?"

"Chris and his roommate Dwayne Carter went missing. We're still on the search for him, but they went missing as well. We're not sure if it was the same night as Michael, though. And what's even weirder is; another patient across the hall named Marshall Mathers went missing as well."

That damn perverted Marshall. What the fuck is exactly going on though?!

"And you said police are doing an investigation on this?"

"Of course they are. We'll call you and update you if we have any news having to do with Chris."

"Okay. Thank you, Julianna."

"No problem, Star."

This shit is beyond fucking weird. Four people all missing at once? Once I got back into my car, I gave Jayden a call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jayden. How are you doing today?"

"I'm currently on the hunt for my brother. The hospital called me a few days ago and told me he went missing along with his roommate, some other guy, and Michael. No one knows any more than that, though. Have you heard from Chris at all?"

"I haven't, but I wished I did. Has anything happened lately that would've triggered him to act this way?"

"Well, I did just recently just visit him with our mom. And he did NOT like that. He's probably told you already, but they don't have a good relationship. I feel like it's apart of my fault that he went missing. I feel like shit. I shouldn't have brought her there. He was just complaining that she never cared about him, so I thought bringing her there would change. But instead, he ended up choking her out and screaming at her."

"It's not your fault. You just thought you were helping him out. I'll definitely keep you updated if I hear from or see him."

"Thank you, Star. Vice versa."

We both hung up the phone. Why was I becoming extremely worried for someone who was only supposed to be my therapy patient? Is it because I'm his therapist so I feel just as responsible if something happened to him?

Who knows. But, hopefully he's found soon.