Chapter 2

The chaos had not gone unnoticed. Grover, Percy, and Annabeth were on the brink of embarking on a quest when the sudden commotion reached their ears. Grover, his eyes wide with shock, had been the first to spot Ash and Aubri's desperate struggle against the Hellhounds.

Grover turned to Percy and Annabeth, his voice trembling with urgency, "Guys, someone get Chiron!"

Percy and Annabeth exchanged worried glances before Percy dashed off towards the Big House to find Chiron, the camp's activities director, who had extensive experience with demigod emergencies.

As Ash's adrenaline-fueled strength began to wane, she managed to pull herself up, her wounded leg throbbing with pain. She limped over to where Aubrianne stood, still dazed by her newfound powers. Her hair was matted with blood, and her glasses were askew.

Ash shook Aubri frantically, her voice desperate. "Aubri, snap out of it!"

Zavik was also next to Aubri trying to get her out of shock. He said, "Aubrianne come on, it's over. Look at us will you?"

Annabeth, who had rushed over to assist Ash, held her up as she was about to collapse from the pain and blood loss. The wound on her leg was in a vital spot, and Ash's vision began to blur at the edges.

Zavik was now also next to Ash trying to keep her upright. He asked, "Ash, you good?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'll be fine," Ash said, her eyes struggling to stay open. Her leg felt like it was on fire but nothing was burning.

Grover, trying to help in any way he could, stood beside Aubrianne, gently trying to shake her out of her shocked state. The sight of the Hellhounds and the flames Aubri had conjured had left him bewildered and amazed.

With her vision fading, Ash mustered a final surge of strength to reach out to Aubri. "Miss Kesha, Miss Kesha, oh no, she's fucking dead."

Aubri, hearing the familiar video quote, snapped out of her trance. Her eyes refocused, and she met Ash's gaze. With a defiant smirk, she retorted, "Bitch, you can't kill me!"

Grover looked at them in shock and confusion, muttering, "Language?"

As Annabeth helped Ash to her feet, Ash's vision finally gave out. She went limp in Annabeth's arms, her body succumbing to unconsciousness. Annabeth felt the weight of Ash's unconscious form in her arms and shouted to Grover, "Grover, help me get her to the infirmary!"

The events of the past few minutes had left the campers bewildered and shaken, with Ash and Aubri's arrival and their newfound powers adding an unexpected twist to their day.