I Wish (Camarry One-Shot)

~~~

Taylor has asked me to be her date to my bands congratulations party and I had to yes. No, we are not dating but my manager thinks its good for publicity. All of my closest friends will be there, like my bandmates of course, the lads of 5 Seconds of Summer, Ed Sheeran, and my lady friends, the girls of Fifth Harmony.  

Taylor and I walked arm-in-arm into the hotel ballroom. I saw Zayn, Louis, and Liam chatting with some producers, while Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle were chatting with Dinah and Lauren. Normani was talking to Luke, Calum, and Ashton. Ally and Niall seem to be having a serious talk. Taylor excused herself to go talk to other people. I was looking for someone in particular but I can't seem to find her.  

"Hello mate!" Ed patted me on the back.  

"Hey Ed!" I smiled.

"Congrats on the tour, buddy. Really proud of ya." He said while offering me a drink.  

"You too, I see your doing really great on tour with Taylor." I took a sip of my drink. Ed was telling me a funny story of what happened while he was on tour when I saw the most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on. There she was in an elegant dress, giggling. Her eyes sparkled and her smile lightened up the room. Well, it did in my world. I wondered why she was giggling when I saw another figure not so far across her. She was with a boy. Not just any boy, but Michael from 5SOS. There's nothing wrong with the lad but there is something about him that I don't like. They've been really close ever since Camila and Michael met in one of our concerts. I even bet their dating now.

I sighed. "Karla Camila Cabello. Why did I lose you?" I said under my breath.

"What was that, mate?" Ed asked. I totally forgot I was talking to him.

"Uh, nothing. I just remembered something similar to your story." I said trying to make it obvious that I wasn't lying.

Ed laughed. "Well, it may happen to a lot of people ya know."

I slightly laughed. The DJ lowered down the music to speak. "Hey, hey, whats up everybody? Having a good time?" He said. The people nodded and some yelled out "yeah". "Well, alright. Before we go back to the music lets all give a round of applause to the boys of One Direction for their success on their US tour." The DJ said and the people applauded us. I saw the other lads stand and waved so I did too. "Okay, lets bring back some of the lads music like this song." The DJ said and played the song that fits the situation I am in right now.

He takes your hand 

I die a little 

I watch your eyes 

And I'm in riddles 

Why can't you look at me like that?

Ed left me to go and catch up with some producers. I was just standing there leaning on the wall. Just then I saw Michael take Camila's hand and led her to the dancefloor. I can see the happiness in her eyes. I do want her to be happy but not in this way.

When you walk by  

I try to say it 

But then I freeze  

And never do it 

My tongue gets tied 

The words get trapped

I hear the beat of my heart  

Getting louder whenever  

I'm near you