Chapter 19 - Just For The Day

CAMILA'S POV

Today was the last day of Michael's week-off and in two days would be their last concert here in the US. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning.

For the past days we just stayed home and did some things here and there. I wanted to do something special for today since after their last concert he'll be going back to Australia. I found him in the living room playing with Sofi. Sofi was giggling uncontrollably. "Hey you two." I smiled. "Hi Camila!" Sofi said through laughs. Michael smiled. "Hey babe. Sofi, why don't we take a break for a while okay? We'll play again later."

"Okay!" Sofi got up and skipped up the stairs.

Michael sighed. "Sofi's so cute. I see why your her sister."

I blushed. "No, you're the cute one." Michael cocked his head to the side then carried me to the kitchen. I scream by his sudden movement. He set me down on the counter and gave me a peck on the lips. His forehead was against mine and I was playing around with his hair. "I'm gonna miss this." I say softly.

"Me too." Michael says with his eyes closed. "But we got to live life to the fullest and enjoy every minute and every second of it."

I smiled. "Why don't we go out today? My. treat."

"Sorry not today, babe. I got to finish packing and the boys and I need to talk over our performances for the LA shows. And well, I'm kinda in a middle of a play date with Sofi."

I nodded. "Okay, why don't I help you with your packing?"

Michael shook his head and stared into my eyes. "No, no. You need a Michael-free day. And that day is today. I want you to go have some fun free time."

I frowned. "But its no fun without you."

"I know and I love every moment when I'm with you. I really do. But do this for me. Do this because you love me." Michael smiled.

I raised an eyebrow. "And how do I know you love m-" Before I could finish my sentence, Michael kissed me softly. "Don't ever ask that question again because you already know the answer." He said. I smiled and kissed him fully this time.

"EWWW. CAMILA AND MICHAEL SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S- uhhh ... N-G!" Sofi sang.

Michael and I laughed. "Cmon Michael!!! Let's play!" Sofi whined.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." He looked back at me. "Now go my little princess."

I shook my head giggling. "Okay, my knight in shining armor. I'm gonna go to Lauren's. I'll see you soon, then?"

"I'll see you soon, then." He helped me get off the counter and I hugged Sofi goodbye, telling her to behave. Then I started my walk to Lauren's house.

I knocked at her door and Chris opened it. "Hey weirdo." He smiled.

"Back at ya. May I come in?" Chris made way for me. "Where's Lauren?" I asked.

"In the backyard. She's in the pool."

"Okay thanks."

I walked to the backyard and saw her in the pool with Harry. Their backs were facing me. I spotted a beach ball on the ground so I took it and threw it at Lauren's head.

"CHRIS I SWEAR STOP INTERRUPTIN--" Lauren furiously turned around and I just smiled. "Hi!" I said.

Lauren's face went from mad to a smile. "Hey Camz! Ehe, I thought you were Chris." I laughed. "It's fine."

"Heyy." Harry waved. I waved back. Lauren got out of the water and wrapped herself in a towel.

"Sorry, did you text me that you were coming?" She asked. "No. I kinda figured you probably wouldn't see it."