Chapter 7 - Mami & Papi

LAUREN'S POV

Camila and I are currently on the plane heading to Miami. It was probably nighttime right now and Camila was asleep. I tried sleeping earlier but the thought of Harry was sprawling through my mind.

*FLASHBACK: WHEN THEY WERE AT THE AIRPORT*

Maybe I shouldn't tell Harry. He could find it out on his own.

To: Curly

Just making sure....

Fr: Curly

Do you know something that could help me with Camila? :D

Ugh, Harry. Why must you make this so hard? My decision of not helping Harry is now slowly changing.

To: Curly

Yeah ...

I let out a sigh.

Fr: Curly

REALLY? WHAT IS IT LO?!?

I started typing my response when the airport speaker spoke catching my attention.

"All passengers for the Miami flight, please get ready to broad the plane. Thank You."

A lady wearing a light blue button up shirt with a navy blue vest over it and a navy skirt said on a microphone: "First class passengers to Miami please board the plane now. Again, first class passengers to Miami please board the plane now. Thank you."

Camila tapped my shoulder. "Cmon Lo, Greg got us first class tickets."

I stared at her while putting away my phone. "He did?" She laughed. "Yeah, our parents told him to get regular tickets but apparently he wanted all of us girls to feel princess-y. I don't know, you know how he loves those Disney princess movies."

I smiled then nodded. We got settled into the plane. The first class area was pretty large. It has two seats in a row, a reclining seat on each side of the plane. Camila was across from me but not to far. "So you ready for our vacay?" I asked Camila.

"Definitely." She smiled.

"Passengers please turn off your cellular phones or other electronics before take off. Thank you." Said the flight attendant.

Camila pulled out her phone to turn it off and I did the same. I unlocked my screen and saw my unfinished text to Harry. I bit my lip. "I have a little time to respond right?" I thought as I was about to type.

"We will be taking off in 2 minutes." Said the pilot.

"Lauren, turn off your phone or they'll kick us - well you - out of here." Camila joked and I rollled my eyes.

"Looks like you have to wait Harry." I thought and turned off my phone.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Hours has passed and the pilot said "Hello passengers, we will be landing in Miami international airport in 30 minutes. Thank you."

I turned to look at Camila and saw that she was still asleep. I laughed at how she was asleep for almost the whole plane ride.

"I should probably wake her up," I thought, "In a fun way." I smirked.

CAMILA'S POV

I woke up to feel hard particles hit my face. I opened my eyes to see peanuts on my lap. Another peanut hit my cheeck. I turned to look in that direction and saw Lauren silently laughing her butt off while holding a bag of peanuts. I glared at her. "Really? Wake me up by throwing peanuts at me?"