I Wish - Chapter 1

okay, so I decided to make this into a fanfic. I hope you enjoy it(:

------- 

HARRY'S POV

~1 year later~

The screaming of fans and the chanting of our names is all I could hear. I ran backstage for intermission. I grabbbed a bottle of water and drank it as fast as I could. I jump a few times to keep my energy alive.

"Ready, mate?" Niall asked behind me.

"Yeah, let's go." I reply.

I was a few feet away from the stage when a voice stopped me.

"Harry," she said loud enough to hear over the screaming crowd. "Can we talk?" I nodded and followed her to the back where its somewhat quieter.

"Camila, I haven't talk to you in a while, how are y--" She cut me off.

"Harry, please leave us alone." She said sternly.

"Wha-what do you me--"

"Stop trying to get Michael to leave me. You don't think I know? Well, I do because he told me. Just please, Harry. Michael and I don't need any complications. You know you're one of my best friends, Harry, but if you keep doing this to my relationship, I don't we can." I stared at her not knowing what to say. Guilt rushed over me.

"Harry."

I didnt answer.

"Harry!"

.....

"HARRY!"

~~

"HARRY WAKE UP!" Liam shook my shoulders. "C'mon lad, we'll be late for our flight."

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. "Flight? Flight to where?"

Liam, Niall, and Zayn stared at me. I was about to answer them when Louis jumped on me and bounced while yelling "USA! USA! USA!"

I stared at them wide-eyed. "US? I thought you said our flight was tomorrow?" I said while getting up.

"Yeah, we told you that yesterday, lad. So technically, tomorrow is today." Zayn said as he brushed his hair.

"Oh ... right." I said.

"You okay, Harry? You seem to be lost lately. Bad dream again?" Louis asked.

"Erm, yeah. Its the same type of dream every single time." I reply.

"Don't worry, Haz. You'll get over that dream somehow. Now go shower and we'll pack for you. I'm really hyped to go back to the states." Niall said.

I nodded and did what I was told.

I got in the shower and let the water run down my face. I sighed. There's only one thing-- one person --on my mind right now. Camila Cabello. I haven't talked to her for over a year now. If I ever see her again I just want to tell her that I miss her  

....and that I love her. I wish I could. But I can't. Cause there's just one person that blocks me from doing it. Michael. Michael Clifford.

I sighed at that thought. I cleaned up then got out of the shower. There was a stack of clothes with a note on the counter.

'Here's your clothes. Your taking quite a while in the shower and we don't want to rush you. Anyways, we'll be down at the lobby waiting for ya. Niall was getting real hungry. Oh and we have your luggage.'

-boys but mostly Louis x

I checked my clock. 7:17am. Our flight is at 8 ... I think ... was I in the shower for that long? Well I better hurry.

^^^^^

There you go :D hope ya liked it. Please Vote & Comment your feedbacks :) I'd really appreciate it.

If yall were wondering if I ship Camila and Michael, the answer is no. (no offense to those camichael shippers if any.) I just needed a guy to fill in the spot so I chose Michael. but I do love 5SOS and also 1D & 5H.

QOTD:  

Which boy do you fancy the most in 1D & 5SOS?

I fancy Zayn and a tie between Calum&Ashton :3