Chapter 8 - Reunion

CAMILA'S POV

Lauren and I are at the airport again after 3 days of staying with our family. We said goodbye to our parents and headed to the gate for our flight.

"Excited?" Lauren smiled.

"Heck yeah I am. This will be fun. I promise. Oh and I also promise not to make you feel like a third wheel." I joked and she punched me lightly while rolling her eyes.

We boarded our plane and the flight really wasn't that long. It was probably only 2 hours then we landed in New York. "Does big red dog know were here now?" Lauren asked once we got off the plane. "No, I told him we were coming tomorrow but I want to surprise him. I asked Paul to have someone pick us up here and drop us off at the hotel where the boys are staying."

"Wait, Paul? As in One Direction's body guard?" Lauren asked.

"Yup." I smiled. "How did you contact him? Actually, since when did you ever talk to him?"

"Oh you see, Paul helped me a lot when Har-" I cleared my throat. "I have my ways." Lauren eyed me then shrugged.

I got a text from Paul saying that Lauren and I have a personal limo driver for our stay. He texted the details where to meet this limo guy. I spotted a guy holding a sign that said "Camila Cabello & Lauren Jauregui."

Lauren and I walked up to him. "Hi, uhm, I'm Camila and this is Lauren." I said.

"Hello, Ms. Cabello and Ms. Jauregui." He looked pretty young to be a limo driver. He was probably in his late teens or early 20s. "I'm your personal limo driver. The name is Elijah. You can call me Eli for short." He took out his hand and we shook it. Eli had a slight British accent in him.

We entered the limo while Eli put our luggage in the trunk. Lauren tapped my shoulder and mouthed "He's cute" I giggled and whispered "Go get him, Lauren Flirtregui." Lauren laughed. Eli got in the limo and said, "Off we go, ladies."

After about 5 minutes of silence Lauren spoke. "Hey Elijah, aren't you a little too young to be a limo driver?"

I saw Elijah smirk through the mirror. "Aren't Phineas and Ferb too young to be doing the stuff they do?" Lauren smiled. "How old are you anyways, Elijah?" I asked.

"I'm 19, turning 20 next month." Elijah answered. Me and Lauren's eyes widen. "19? Wow. So, why choose being a limo driver?"

"It's my father's business. But this is just a summer job. I have to earn a few bucks to get my own apartment." Elijah said.

I nodded. "Oh, by the way, you don't have to call us Ms. Cabello and Ms. Jauregui. Just call us Camila and Lauren." I said.

"Okay, Ms. Cab-- I mean Camila."

A few minutes passed and we arrived at our hotel. I saw Paul standing by the door. "Hey Paul!" I smiled. "Hello Ms. Cabello, and hello Ms. Jauregui." Paul smiled.

Lauren groaned. "Stop with all the 'Ms. Cabello' and 'Ms. Jauregui.' Paul, I'm Lauren and please call me Lauren. This is Camila, and what shall you call her?" Lauren questioned. "Uhh, Camila?" Paul answered. Lauren nodded.

Paul cleared his throat. "Right this way Camila and Lauren." He lead us to the elevator and pressed the 21 button. He stopped in front of a door and handed us two cards. "This will be your room until the end of your stay here in New York. The lads of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer are on the 22nd floor. If you need me I'll be on the 20th floor. Enjoy your stay, ladies." Paul smiled then walked off. Lauren and I walked into our hotel room. It had 2 queen sized beds, a balcony, and a bathroom. The view was amazing. We were in Manhattan and we could see central park. "Can you say luxurious?" Lauren gasped. We settled in then decided to finally go see the boys.

We arrived on the 22nd floor then I stopped Lauren. "Wait, what room are they in?"

"Room 15, the boys are having some kind of pillow fight right now." Lauren answered. "Oh." We continued walking but I stopped Lauren again. "Wait, how do you know that their in room 15 and is having a pillow fight right now?" I asked.

"I was texting Har- Zayn." Lauren said nervously. I scoffed at her. "Lauren you meant to say you were texting Harry weren't you? You don't have to lie." With that we headed to the door. I was about to knock but I turned the door knob instead. To my surprise, the door was open. "Wow, that's so safe." I heard Lauren say sarcastically and I giggled.

We walked in and Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael were blindfolded while Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry were holding pillows, getting ready to hit. "HI-" Niall yelled but I shushed him. Liam cleared his throat. "Okay were gonna do something to you lads, so beware 5SOS." Liam winked at me, indicating that I can do whatever I intended to do with Michael. "1.." I grabbed Michael's arm and led him near the corner of the room. "2.." Zayn said. "3.." Harry said faintly. While 1D were throwing pillows at 3/4 of 5SOS, I kissed Michael's cheek and whispered, "Hi baby."

Michael quickly took off his blindfold and smiled real big when he saw me. "Camila!!" He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "I thought you were coming tomorrow?" He asked as he put his forehead against mine. "I can't surprise my boyfriend? And why is boyfriend blonde?" I smiled and he did too. He leaned down and kissed me for a brief 5 seconds when Niall's voice interrupted us. "Okay guys you can take off the blindfolds. Camila and Lauren are here." I greeted Calum, Luke, and Ashton with a hug and so did Lauren.

"What are you girls doing here?" Calum asked.

"Cami missed Mikey so she decided that she'll be with him for awhile. I tagged along so its like we'll be touring with you boys. " Lauren smiled.

"Oh well, welcome to the 5SOS and 1D bunch." Ashton said. "Hey Lauren and Camila do you girls wanna wa-- Camila? Michael? Where'd they go?"

I could hear the others in the room wondering where Michael and I are. After Calum asked a question - which I didn't hear - Michael grabbed my arm and lead me outside the door. He pinned me against the wall and smiled. "Where were we?" I giggled and we continued what we were doing right before Niall interrupt.

HARRY'S POV

Sigh.

^^^^

Here's Chapter 7(:

- I have a new character, Elijah :D How do you like him? He's gonna be a big help in the upcoming chapters so watch for him ;)

- How did Paul help Camila in the past?

- Does Lauren like Elijah?

- What do you think Lauren was texting to Harry?

- How does Harry feel now since CaMichael is reunited?

I just noticed that the CaMichael reunion is like the one of Jariana when Ariana surprised Jai on stage. Lol, I honestly didn't intend to make it similar. I just write whatever comes to my mind x)

Vote&Comment? :)