Chapter 23 - Crazy Glue

HARRY'S POV

I felt the plane land and woke up from my sleep. "Welcome to New York, LaGuardia Airport. This is your stop over destination to London. You will be notified for your next flight as you exit the plane. Thank you for flying with us and enjoy your day." The airplane person said.

I sighed. A stop over? I don't remember seeing a stop over flight on my ticket. Oh well.

I exited the plane and was told that my flight will be in 30 minutes.

I was near my gate but stopped when I saw a little girl in front of me. "Are you Harry from One Direction?" She asked. She looked like she was five or six years old. She was so small and she looked adorable.

I knelt down in front of her. "Yes, yes I am. Where are your parents? Are you lost?" I asked.

"My mum is sitting over there." She pointed to the waiting area behind her. "Uhm, Harry can you sign my backpack?" She asked shyly.

I smiled at her. "Sure." I took a sharpie from my small luggage while she turned around, waiting for me to sign it. Her backpack was the one with our faces on it. It looked big on her but she didn't seem to care. I signed it then put my sharpie back in my luggage. "There you go." She turned around and smiled from ear to ear. "Thanks Harry! Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything, sweetheart."

"Well, my older sister loves you a lot and she kinda knows everything about you except one thing. She would talk about it with me because her friends thought she was crazy. She's not here because she's at a school trip, so I thought I should ask you for her."

"What is it?"

"Are you dating anyone?"

Its funny how her sister would talk about relationships with this little girl. I sighed then answered her. "No, not at this moment."

"Do you want to date anyone?"

I smiled slightly. "Well, yes. I have this one girl in mind but I can't have her because she has someone else."

She pouted. "Oh..."

"Christine! Come on, lets go." A lady, who I assumed was her mother, called her.

"I gots to go." She turned to leave but came back to me. "Harry, can you do one more thing for me?"

I nodded. "When I leave, I want you to turn around, okay? Bye!!!" Christine ran off to her mother and I stood up.

Turn around?

I did as I was told and I nearly had a heart attack. "Wh-what? How?" I cleared my throat and tried to compose myself.

"What are you doing here?" I asked plainly.

She seemed a little taken back. "Hello to you too. Uhm, I needed to tell you something."

I scoffed. "A text would've been fine. Now go back to L.A., someone's waiting for you there." I turned away from Camila and started to walk away

"But no one is, Harry." She replied softly.

I stopped and faced her again. I raised an eyebrow, completely confused.

"Like I said, I needed to tell you something. And its not worth to be said on text nor a phone call."

She took in a deep breath and walked closer to me. "I know we ended in a bad state a few days back. I'm just wondering if we're still friends...."

My heart kinda broke when she said 'still friends'. I'm still being friend-zoned aren't I?