Epilogue

"Karlo Edward Cabello Styles! What did I say about poking your sister?"

"To not poke her." The 6 year old boy said as he looked down.

"Babe, don't go hard on him. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it. Did you, Eddie?" Harry asked his oldest son as he carried him.

"No daddy." Eddie said quietly. "See, Mila."

Camila let out a sigh. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry for accusing, baby."

"It's okay." Harry and Eddie said in unison. Camila rolled her eyes. "I was talking to Eddie, Harold. Now come on. Let's go to Aunt Normani's house for her baby shower."

Harry put Eddie down as he took his 4 year old daughter, Khaya, from Camila. The family of four got into the car and drove to their friends house.

"Mommy! Look Allen and Javen are there! And Michelle's there too! So she and Khaya can play together! Oh look! It's Aunt Dinah! And Aunt Normani! And Aunt Lauren! Yay! Uncle Louis!" Eddie went on with naming everyone he saw.

"Yes, Eddie. We see them. Now come on let's go greet them." Camila said as she unbuckled her children out of their car seats.

"The Styles' are here!" Normani smiled and gave Camila and Harry a hug. "Congrats, Arin and Mani! Is it a boy or a girl?" Camila asked. "The doctor knows, but we want to keep it a surprise." Arin said and Camila nodded.

Camila and Harry continued to greet their former band mates and friends. The baby shower went all as planned. They opened presents, played some games, and enjoyed everyone's company. Towards the end of the party, Camila and Lauren were talking to each other.

"How are the kids?" Lauren asked. "Their doing fine. Eddie really likes to talk .. a lot. And he's such a cheeky little boy. Like his father. And Khaya has been asking for pizza lately." Camila answered.

Lauren smirked. "Just like her mother." Camila rolled her eyes. "How about Javen and Michelle?"

"Their doing alright, too. Javen has been doing well at school, especially in art. You should've seen his drawing of a barn house."

"Ohhh, you posted it online right? Yeah, I saw it. That is some talent." Camila and Lauren continued to talk about their children and their families. "Raising a family is pretty hard, huh?"

Camila nodded. "I agree. You know, ever since we had Eddie, Harry and I haven't really gotten to have some alone time together. I mean we sleep together at night but that's the closest we'd ever get to some alone time."

"What? Are you serious?" Lauren widened her eyes and Camila nodded. "Camz, you and Harry need a vacation, alone."

"Lauren, but Eddie and Khay-"

"Eddie and Khaya will stay with me, Zayn, Javen, and Michelle. It's Eddie's Spring Break in two weeks, right?" Camila nodded. "So is Javen's and they can come over at our house. It will be like a sleepover that lasts for a week."

Camila thought about it for a while. Yes, she wanted to have a vacation with Harry alone but she also didn't want to leave her children, even if its only for a week. She's grown so close to them and doesn't think if she'll handle being away from them.

But Camila agreed with Lauren. She loves her kids, but she also loves Harry, too. It's a nice thought having to wake up seeing Harry without hearing some whining or calling from Eddie or Khaya.

-

Camila didn't tell Harry about their vacation. She wanted to surprise him and do the planning this time. Harry came home and greeted Camila with a kiss on her forehead. "Is Eddie back from school yet? Where's Khaya?"

"Eddie's staying back at school for a bit. Their having a small party since it's their Spring Break next week. Khaya's with my mom."

Harry nodded. A few hours passed and it was time to get ready. "Harry, can you come with me somewhere."

"Sure." They got in the car and Camila drove to the hotel where they will be staying for a week.. "What are we doing here?" Harry asked as they got out of the car.

"Well, we haven't really gotten some Harry and Camila time so why not start today?"

Harry smiled. "Did you plan all this?"

"Lauren's idea. But the planning was all me." Camila replied. "Now come on." She grabbed his hand and walked into the hotel. The hotel was pretty nice but not too fancy. The best part was that it was next to a beach.

For the rest of the afternoon, the couple spent their day at the beach and ate a very good meal. Night fell, and they both rested in their room. Camila came out of the bathroom wearing a tank and shorts while Harry was wearing basketball shorts.

They cuddled on the bed while Camila was looking at Harry's tattoos. "So where are the kids, really?"

"Their both at Lauren's and Zayn's house."

"And their staying there for the whole week?"

Camila nodded. "Won't they miss us?" Harry asked. "Eddie and Javen and Khaya and Michelle are the best of friends. Their probably having the time of their life right now."

Harry chuckled. He noticed Camila staring at his tattoos. "Speaking of the kids, you know Eddie wants the same bird tattoo as you and Javen wants the same microphone tattoo as Zayn."

"Really? That's cute."

"No it isn't."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Because they want the tattoos on their bums." Harry tried to hold in his laughter. "Did you and Zayn tell them to do that?!"

"Maybe we did... maybe we didn't." Camila slapped his arm slightly. "Harry!"

"Hey, hey. Just be happy that their really good singers." Camila sighed but nodded in agreement.

They laid down in comfortable silence. "I always wanted to ask you. Why did you get a star as your first tattoo?" 

Harry smiled. "Well, there was this girl that I was falling for and I made a wish that she would be mine. And Zayn suggested getting a star." 

"Did your wish come true?" Harry nodded. "Yes, yes it did." 

Camila smiled. "So, it all started with a wish?" 

"It all started with a wish." 

Harry learned his lesson to having success. And that was to never give up because wishes do come true if you believe. 

^^^

Well ... this is the end of my story :) I hope you all enjoyed it. Please Vote and Comment and share it. Comment your feedbacks because I feel like this story was so horrible. lol But thanks for reading it :) 

I'll probably do another fanfic but I'll see. It'll probably be Zauren or Camren or probably Camarry again. Which would you guys read? 

Shoutout to my cousin for helping me write the "4 years ago, we had our first argument" part in the previous chapter :) 

So, this was a fun experience. Lol, you guys probably don't read these author's note but I just want you to remember to never give up!