Chapter 21 - Don't Let Me Go

HARRY'S POV

Today's the day. Our last concert here in the US and the day I can finally see her again.

I could've seen her yesterday but Louis and Lauren kept stopping me. I have no idea why but oh well. 

I just got dressed and was about to leave my hotel room to go to the hotel where Camila was staying in. I opened the door and saw Louis. "Where do you think your going?" He asked. 

"Ca-" I probably shouldn't tell him before he stops me for whatever reason. "I'm heading to the store to buy something." I replied.

Louis walked into our shared room and closed the door. "Liam and Niall just left to go the store. What do you need? I'll text them to get it for you." 

"Erm, no its fine. I could go."

"Pish posh, Styles. You'll probably attract a mob of directioners if you go looking like that without any disguise."

I looked at myself and indeed I looked noticeable. I tried to think of another way to get out. "Oh well. I was thinking after the store I was gonna go to .... the mall."

Louis looked at me suspiciously. "We already went to the mall yesterday after rehearsal." I stayed silent not knowing what else to say. Louis's phone vibrated and he read what was on it. 

"Well, clear your plans. We have to get going to Staples Center."

"What? Why? Isn't it a bit too early?" I asked as Louis prepared some things that he was going to bring. 

"It's 9AM and the outside of Staples Center is already getting filled up and crowded. We should probably go because remember what happened last time?"

I remember a few concerts back our stage manager texted the five of us to go to the arena already because it was getting crowded. We took it for granted and when we got there after about 3 hours, we could hardly get in because of the massive crowd of fans. 

I sighed. "Okay, let's go."

-

We got to Staples Center and hell was it crowded. We got inside, safely this time, and was greeted by the rest of the boys. We all sat down in our dressing room, playing on our phones, and after about half an hour there was a knock on the door.

"Hey boys," one of the stage crew walked in, "why don't you guys hang out by the stage for a bit? Go feel the atmosphere, play around, just don't leave the arena. Go have some fun instead of sticking around in here, alright?"

We got up and headed to stage area. "Excuse me?" We heard a small voice and turned around to see Ally and Dinah. 

"Ally! Dinah!" Niall practically yelled and we hugged each other. Wait a second. If Ally and Dinah are here then that means ..... 

I walked away from the group and ran to 5SOS's dressing room. I burst through the door and saw Ashton, Luke, and Calum. I looked around and spotted no Camila or Michael. "Hey Har--"

Before Ashton could finish his sentence and I ran again. I was heading toward the entrance where me and Louis came through when I bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry.." I said while helping the girl up from the floor. 

"Jesus.." She muttered. "Harry!? Again?! Seriously, can you at least watch where you are going?" Lauren dusted herself. 

"Sorry, are you hurt?" I asked. "I'm fine. Why are you in a rush?" Lauren asked.

"I was .. erm .. well Ally and Dinah were there .. and uhm .. I-"