Chapter 2 - Good News, kind of

HARRY'S POV

After changing I headed down to the lobby. The boys were already packing our luggages into the cab.

"Finally, you're here, Styles. We were about to leave you." Louis said.

I gave a sarcastic laugh. "Very funny."

He rolled his eyes in return. We all got into two cabs. Zayn and Liam were in one, and me, Louis, and Niall in the other. We arrived at the airport, thankfully, without making an attraction. "Off to America we go, lads!" Liam said.

~~~ 

CAMILA'S POV

*a few days later*

"That's a wrap girls. Good job! C'mon out, I have some news for you." Our producer, Greg, said through the microphone.

The girls and I walked out of the recording booth and sat down on the sofa.

"So what's up?" Ally asked.

"We have surprise guests who want to visit you girls again." Greg said.

"Lady Gaga?" Dinah asked with a huge smile.

We all stared at her. "What?"

"Greg said guests." I said emphasizing the word 'guests'.

"And he also said 'again'." Lauren added.

Dinah raised her hands. "Whoops, airhead Dinah moment. Sorry dawgs."

We laughed at her. "Anyways," Greg continued. "Let me go get them."

"Who do you guys think it is?" Normani said.

We shrugged. Just then my phone vibrated indicating that someone was calling. 'Michael<3' flashed on the screen.  

"Hey, I'll be right back." I told Lauren who was sitting beside me. She nodded. I went back into the recording booth and answered my phone.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi babe, I have some news for you." Michael said, I can feel him smiling.

I bit my lower lip and smiled. "Really? What is it?" I looked at the girls who were still waiting for Greg. They don't seem to be noticing or hearing me so I'm guessing the mic outside is off. Thank God.

"Okay, you ready? Are you ready? Please tell me your ready. This will make you so happy."

"What is it?"

He didn't answer at first. "The boys and I are heading to New York for a few weeks."  

I gasped. " Ohmygosh. Really? When?"

"In 3 days. I'll come visit you in Cali. Don't worry I have it all plan--"

"You don't have to come visit me here in Cali, boo."

"Wh-what? Why? Camila I haven't seen you in--"

I cut him off again. "Because in 3 days, the girls and I have a small vacation. I'll be in Florida."

"You're serious? Really? Oh dear, this is great." He laughed.

I giggled. "Yes, yes it is."

"I'll see you soon, then?"

"I'll see you soon, then. I love you."

"I love you, too." (A/N yes that phrase was from Dear John.)

I hung up the phone and slowly heading outside. I was greeted by a really loud voice.

"CAMILAAAA!!!!" A pair of hands flung around me. I didn't know who it was at first but then I saw Zayn talking to Lauren, Niall talking to Ally, and Liam talking to Dinah and Normani. And I only know one member who has a really loud voice. Louis.

"LOUIS!!!" I said equally loud as he did and squeezed him. The other boys greeted me although something caught my mind. One boy was missing. Harry.

Questions started flooding through my mind. 'Why isn't he here?' 'Is he ignoring me?' He must've said hello to the other girls while I was in the booth because they don't seem suspicious. 'He probably got a call.' 'Calm down, Camila.'

A few minutes passed and he wasn't here. I sighed. I was pretty bummed that he didn't at least say hello to me. I turned away from 4/5 of Fifth Harmony and One Direction and started making my way out.

"Hello Camila."

^^^

Vote & Comment maybe? :D Send me your feedbacks(:

QOTD:  

What is your favorite song from 'Take Me Home'?

Mine is Summer Love<3