Chapter 3 - Operation: Want You Back

HARRY'S POV

"Harry, I'm not rushing you or anything but CAN YOU HURRY UP? IT'S MY TURN!" Zayn whined outside of the hotel bathroom door.

"Why don't you use YOUR hotel bathroom that you share with Liam?" I asked.

"He's taking forever!"

"How about Niall's?"

"He wouldn't let me."

I groaned. I just needed a few more minutes in here but Zayn's whining was driving me crazy. I opened the door and Zayn came running in yelling, "Thanks, mate!!"

I rolled my eyes. Louis came into our hotel room holding some sandwiches. "Here's some breakfast." He said. I nodded and grabbed one. "Are you dressed already?"

I looked at myself in the mirror. "No. I've been changing my clothes for at least 20 minutes now. I can't seem to decide." I sighed.

Louis smirked. "Well, that's a first."

"I'm trying to make this visit ... special. I don't want to look disgusting." I said.

Louis nodded.

"Now, how do I make myself presentable?" I said as I paced back and forth.

"Uhm, wear clothes that she liked on you?" Louis shrugged.

A light bulb popped into my head. "EXACTLY."

He stared at me. "How would you know the clothes that she liked on you? Its been like, what, a year? She probably has different taste in clothing by now."

"No, I know exactly what to where."

I looked through my closet and found my 'Jimi Hendrix' shirt. I put it on and wore it with black jeans and black shoes.

"Ta-da!" I said as I presented myself to Louis.

"Really."

"What?"

"A tee with jeans? That's how your going to 'present' yourself on a 'special' visit?" He said while making imaginary quotation marks in the air.

"You don't know why I chose this?" I said in shock.

He shook his head. Zayn came out of the bathroom with his hair more neatly done than it was when he went in there. He smiled. "Nice thinking, Styles. Making it special by wearing the clothes when you first met."

I smiled at Zayn. "Thank you, mate, for noticing." He left the hotel room and I stared at Louis still smiling.

"W-well..... I'm 21! You forget things when you get older you know!" He pouted and I laughed at him.

--

"Here we are guys! Syco Records." The limousine driver said. We thanked him and made our way into the building. My heart is pounding and my palms are getting sweaty.

We waited outside the lobby because Greg texted us that they were still recording. I haven't said a word since we got into the limo.

Moments passed then Greg came to us. "Hello Brits. Nice to see you guys again."

"Brits" was his nickname for us. We all gave him a man hug. "C'mon lets go see the girls." We headed towards the elevator when the the button wasn't turning on.

"Greg," a lady from the table came to us, "The elevator seems to be down. Chase from the 4th floor just called about it."

"Oh well, Brits, I hope you don't mind using the stairs to get up there." He said.