Chapter 9 - Curious

HARRY'S POV

"Where'd they go?" Ashton said. Everyone shrugged and I rolled my eyes. Are these guys blind? Did they not see Michael grabbed Camila and led her outside? Ugh, it's probably just me looking at them. "Harold!!" Louis was snapping his fingers in my face. "Huh? Sorry." I cleared my throat.

"For the millionth time, do you want to play?" Louis said. I looked around the room to see everyone in a circle. I caught Lauren eyes. She owes me some information. "Uhh, its alright, Lou." I answered. Louis walked back to the group. I looked back at Lauren and nodded towards the bathroom. Lauren looked confused but came to me anyways. I let her walk ahead of me. Once we got into the bathroom I closed the door behind us.

"Woah, Harry, I like you but not this way." Lauren said. I rolled my eyes. "This is not what you think it is. You owe me something."

"And what is that?"

"You said you know something about Camila that may help me."

Lauren bit her lip. It took a while for her to answer me. She took a deep breath and started to talk. "Okay, when we were at the airport heading to Miami she told me her plans for the vacation."

I nodded telling her to continue but she didn't. "And?" I asked.

"And what?"

"You said Camila told you her plans so what is it?"

Lauren looked around the bathroom, avoiding my eye contact. "She... has plans."

I rubbed my forehead with my hand and sighed. Why isn't she telling me? I placed my hands on her shoulders and looked at her. "Lauren, please tell me." I was giving her my puppy dog eyes, hoping she'd go for it. "Well, she said she'll be spending time wi-"

The door flew open and I turned around to see a surprised Camila. "Oh.. uh.. I'm sorry guys. I didn't .. uhm .. know you were in here. Sorry, I think I was interrupting something." She said while closing the door.

"No, no. Its not what you think Camila. We were just talking." Lauren said nervously. "We were done talking, actually."

"Oh well, may I use the ba--"

"No we are not done, Lauren." I said grabbing Lauren's hand preventing her from leaving. She turned to me and had a "what the hell?" face.

"I'll just wait." Camila said and closed the door. "Cami-- ugh. Harry! See what you did?" Lauren exclaimed.

I shushed her. "What? Why are you overreacting?"

"Camila probably thinks we have something going on now!" Lauren whisper-yelled. "Camila will never think that." I said.

"Harry! I'm in the bathroom alone with her ex-boyfriend! Of course Camila will think that!" Lauren said panicking. I cringed at the word 'ex-boyfriend' and sighed. "Okay, okay. Just tell her we were just talking. Calm down. Now, before we leave may you please tell me what she plans on doing while you guys are here?" I asked as nicely as possible.

Lauren sighed. "All I know is that she'll be with Michael ... a lot. That's all." I nodded slowly. "You have to know where she'll be going when she does have plans with Michael."

"Harry I-"

"For me? Please?" I asked.

She sighed again. "Okay, fine."

I hugged her. "Thank you!"

"Guys? I really need to use the bathroom." Camila said from outside.

Lauren and I walked out and Camila ran into the bathroom. She must've really needed to use it.

LAUREN'S POV

Camila and I walked back to our room after a few hours of staying with the boys. Their concert is tomorrow so they needed some rest. In the elevator I could see Camila smirking at me with my peripheral vision but I ignored her. Once we got inside our room, I sat on my bed looking at my phone and Camila was across me. She was still smirking. I looked up at her. "What?" I asked.

"You and Harry seem to be close now." She said winking.

"Camz, you got it all wrong. Harry just wanted to talk to me. That. Is. All." I explained. Camila giggled. "Whatever you say, Jauregui."

I sighed. "So... you have any plans with Michael tonight?"

"No, why?"

"Just asking."

I paused for a few moments. "How about tomorrow? Going anywhere with Michael?" I blurted out.

Camila had a confused look. "No... they have a concert tomorrow remember."

"Right ... well are you going on a date in the upcoming days?" I asked.

"Yeah, the day after tomorrow. Let me guess, 'Where are you and Michael going?'" Camila imitated me and I rolled my eyes. "Were going site seeing around Times Square." She said.

"Oh, cool." I nodded. "I'm gonna go shower." Camila said stretching. Once she got into the bathroom I texted Harry.

To: Curly

Camz and Mikey has a date the day after tomorrow. Their going site seeing around Times Square.

Fr: Curly

Okay, thanks Lauren :)

CAMILA'S POV

I got into the shower and let the warm water run through me. Lauren seems to be acting weird. I know her, and when she acts like that it means she's hiding something. "She's probably dating Harry." I thought. I felt that weird feeling in my stomach again. Am I jealous? No, no. I am not. I am so over Harry. I have Michael, he loves me and I love him. End of story. Even if Harry and Lauren are dating, why would I have to care? I mean, my ex-boyfriend and my best friend dating? That sounds weird but its not my responsibility to tell them who to date. I sighed and got out of the shower.

I just can't wait for my date with Michael.

^^^^

- Harry's so curious isn't he?

- Lauren still is debating to herself whether she should tell Harry everything she knows. If you were in Lauren's place would you or would you not tell?

- Camila also is curious about Harry and Lauren. Is her jealous side showing?

- Do you ever wonder how Camila and Harry broke up and how Camila and Michael came to be?

Stay tuned(: Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Vote&Comment? :D