Chapter 25 - Mine

Italicized words - Flashbacks

HARRY'S POV

It was 8 years ago when I first met her. I've heard a lot about her and I was pretty excited to finally see her in person. The moment I saw her, I knew that she was something special.

-

"It was nice meeting you, Beatrice. Good luck in the competition." I smiled at the young contestant.

"It was awesome meeting you, too! You don't understand how amazing this is. And thanks. Good luck in the bands career. I'm absolutely sure that you guys will have more success in the upcoming years." I gave her a small hug and turned to one of the stage crew.

"Harry, the other contestants are on this side. Follow me." She said and I followed her. I could hear the other contestants talking. Zayn and Niall followed behind me.

"Hey Camila! Harry Styles is here."  A guy voice said.

"Oh, shut up, Arin. That's not funny." The female voice said. We walked in the room and the first thing I saw was a girl with her mouth wide open. I smirked a little thinking that must've been the girl I heard earlier.

"Oh hey Zayn and Niall. Okay boys, that is Arin over there, Emblem 3, Diamond, and some of the girls of Fifth Harmony." The stage crew member said then left.

Arin, I'm assuming, approached me and we talked for a bit. "Well, you're really cool, man. And the band is sick. Nice meeting you."

"You too. Good luck in the competition." I turned around and bumped into someone. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry."

I looked down to see the girl I saw earlier. "Camila" I thought.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. I was just .. my friend and I .. uh.... Hi Harry." She smiled and waved.

I smiled at how adorable she was. "Hello there, love. You must be Camila. And you must be Lauren." I looked at her friend behind her.

"Yeah, ohmygosh. Harry Styles knows our names. HARRY STYLES KNOWS OUR NAMES." Lauren gushed to Camila. They fangirled for a bit then cleared their throats.

"Uhm, may we have a picture with you?" Camila asked and I nodded. As she positioned herself next to me, I felt butterflies in my stomach when the sides of our bodies touched. Call me cheesy and girly, but it felt like a magical moment.

-

8 years ago was also our first date.

-

"Harry! To the stage! Now! We're live in 5!" Someone shouted.

"Hold on, hold on." I ran to the place where the contestants get their make-up and hair done and found the mirror table I was looking for. I placed the folded paper on the mirror, just where she would see it.

I got to the stage on time but still got scoldings from some of our managers for running off like that.

After X Factor that night, I couldn't go to sleep. Well, I didn't want to. I checked my phone constantly to see if there were any new messages but no luck.

I decided to go to sleep and just wait till tomorrow. I was about to turn off the lamp but my phone vibrated. I quickly took it and opened the new message.

Camila :)

I'm not sure if this is the real Harry Styles or someone is just messing with me.