Chapter 12

Although he was going back to school on Sunday afternoon, Cheng Kai was still working part-timedutifully in the morning just to make more money. As he was wiping the table, their foreman walked up to himand handed him a large thermal bag.

 "Cheng Kai, there is a takeaway here. Go and deliver it. You don't have to come back after delivery. I'llgive you half a day." 

"Okay, thank you foreman." 

Cheng Kai took the bag in surprise because he could skip working for a while. After taking a look at theaddress of this takeout order, it happened to be in a high-end community near their school and close to home.

 The foreman must have taken special care of him.In order to deliver it quickly, he took the subway with some luxury and arrived half an hour shorter thanthe original time. 

The community property management checked him in before letting him in. He was a littlelost in the huge neighborhood and finally got into the elevator. Arriving at the front door, he rang the doorbellnervously. 

The door lock opened with a click, and he immediately said politely: 

"Hello, this is your...takeaway."He looked at the young man in front of him blankly, a little surprised, "Wang Shu? Did you order thistakeout?" 

Ji Wangshu smiled and pulled the person in directly, closing the door, "Yes, I specifically asked yourmanager to arrange for you to deliver the food. It's almost noon now, let's eat together." 

The sudden surprise made Cheng Kai's eyes fall on the young man wearing home clothes, and his bodywas pulled to the dining table to sit down obediently.Then he immediately took the initiative to open the meal bag and put out the food inside one by one,which was enough to set up a table.

 Because the insulation is well done, the food is still hot.After discovering that the young man seemed to have a special liking for steak, he immediately cut hisown portion piece by piece, took the initiative to pass the dinner fork to the young man's mouth, and thenwatched with satisfaction as Wang Shu's cheeks swelled slightly, with an expression of enjoyment. Eat the food he feeds.

 "Huh, you're done eating. I'm going to watch TV. Remember to clean up."

 Cheng Kai naturally nodded obediently. The young man was spoiled and shouldn't have to do any work.Just leave this kind of housework to him. From now on, when we are together, Shushu only needs to bepampered by him and doesn't have to do anything. 

Unconsciously imagining the scene of the two living togetherin the future, he turned red and felt a little embarrassed.After cleaning up, he thought about watching TV with the boy and walked to the sofa in the living room.

 But when he looked down at the young man lying down, his expression suddenly froze, and the happyexpression on his face disappeared.He rushed to the young man's side in disbelief, pulled open his collar slightly to see more clearly, thenhis face instantly turned pale, and his tone trembled in pain:

 "Shu Shu, this... what is going on, what are these?"

 Why? He would see mottled hickeys on the boy's chest, and the little red plums scattered on the boy'swhite and tender skin were pierced into his heart. He couldn't imagine that Wang Shu would do all the intimatethings he had done with another man. 

He raised his head, expecting to wait for the boy's explanation, but found that the boy's eyes wereslightly red, and his expression became particularly aggrieved. 

"I, yesterday I was a little drunk at my cousin's house and fell asleep. When I woke up in the middle ofthe night, I found someone jumping on me and doing this to me. If I hadn't discovered it earlier, I would havekilled him I don't know what will happen if I drive them away."