Chapter 15

Ji Wangshu felt her fingers thrusting vigorously into her body. The water in her juices kept vomiting outdue to excitement, and she had already wet both of her pants. He lay on the table, his body trembling from thepleasure.

 In order to prevent himself from screaming and being discovered, he bit the sleeve of his schooluniform and gasped unbearably.But even so, some students still noticed something was wrong. 

Some people smelled the faint smell ofsewage in the air, and some heard the slurping sound of rapid thrusting. He looked up and looked around inconfusion, but it seemed that all the students were studying quietly and nothing unusual was found. 

"Well--!"Finally, when the close fingers suddenly penetrated into his vagina again, Ji Wangshu couldn't restrainthe pleasure in her body, and her body trembled and reached climax. Even though he was biting his schooluniform, he still couldn't help but let out a whimper from his throat. 

This sob was particularly obvious in the quiet classroom. The teacher on the podium immediately raisedhis head and asked with great concern: 

"Ji Wangshu, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell?"Ji Wangshu was still immersed in the afterglow of orgasm, panting rapidly with red eyes, and didn't evenhear the teacher's words. It was Zhou Feiran who answered on his behalf: 

"Well, Ji Wangshu is a littleuncomfortable now. Teacher, is the infirmary open?""I don't know. The teacher doesn't know very well. Why don't you help Ji Wangshu to have a look? Ifthat doesn't work, go to the clinic next to the school." 

"Okay, teacher." 

Zhou Feiran smiled slightly and finally took out his left hand, which was still dripping.He brought it up to his nose, sniffed it, took another lick, and then wiped it clean with a tissue.Then, he hugged the limp boy and forcibly led him out of the classroom door. 

Just as he was thinkingabout where to take the person in his arms, he heard someone calling him in a surprised voice.When he turned around, he saw his girlfriend jumping and running towards him with a face of joy.Running closer, Sun Yuan looked at the boy in her boyfriend's arms and asked with some confusion: "FeiRan, what's wrong with him?"

Zhou Feiran's expression was a little unnatural: "We went to the toilet, and he felt a little uncomfortable,so I supported him." 

In front of his girlfriend, he not only had just used his hand to lift a saoxuecao to hisorgasm, but his lower body was even now Extremely excited erection. That is to say, it was dark and the schooluniform was loose, so no one noticed it. 

"Oh." Sun Yuan nodded, and then said, "Then you go quickly, I will wait for you outside." 

She has been representing the school in the city's dance competition for the past two days, and it justended today. Originally she had the privilege not to go back to school, but because she hadn't seen her boyfriendfor almost two days, she didn't even have time to change into her dance clothes, so she hurried back.

 "It might take us a while to go to the bathroom, so you should go back to the classroom first."

 "It's okay. It just so happens that I don't want to go back to the classroom for self-study in the evening.You can go to the teacher's toilet. It happens to be Sunday night, and no one must be clean there." 

"Okay."

 Zhou Feiran responded with some difficulty, and then helped the person in his arms into thetoilet.The teachers' toilet has only two compartments. In addition to the separate doors for the compartments,there is also a large door. Smiling and nodding to his girlfriend who was still waving outside, he closed the door.