Preparation strategy doctor

When Ji Wangshu woke up the next day, it was already three o'clock in the morning, and the person lying next to him had long since disappeared. He vaguely remembered that the guy woke him up specifically in the morning, pestered him and kissed him for a while before saying he was going to the company.

  Of course he didn't care, turned over and continued sleeping until he woke up naturally. As I was lying lazily, reminiscing about the hearty sex last night, there was a knock on the door.

  "Come in."

  The door opened and Sister Wang walked in with a happy face. When she smelled the strong smell in the air that had not faded away, and the beautiful appearance of the beauty lying on the bed after being ravaged in all kinds of ways, she coughed unnaturally.

  "You worked hard last night. I'll open the window for you to disperse the smell. Mr. Yan is satisfied with you and said that he will continue to come over tonight. But I didn't give you a promise. After last night, there were a lot of people As for the young master who's waiting in line for an appointment, you don't have to worry about not having any guests. Whether you want to continue tonight or take two days off is up to you." "

  Who are the people who have made an appointment? Send it to me later and I'll take a look. "Completing the task is secondary, the main thing is that he feels happy. However, the pollution value of this world has increased too slowly, and it is only seven points now. Ji Chuan has five points and Yan Wei has two points. They are simply incomparable to the previous world.

  "Okay, Wangshu, are you hungry? If you want something to eat, I'll have someone bring it to you." In Sister Wang's eyes, Ji Wangshu is now his top cash cow, so her attitude is particularly flattering and friendly.

  "Whatever."

  Sister Wang immediately nodded in agreement, and before leaving, she said hesitantly: "Wangshu, you said you are intersex, will you get pregnant? If so, you must take good measures. Don't get pregnant. If you have to abort the child, you will still be hurt."

  There are both men and women in their club. Some women have come into contact with these rich young masters and think that they can get rid of their current life by getting pregnant. Mother is more valuable than her son. But in fact, those serious wealthy families who would allow their children to come out of the belly of a prostitute would only be forced to have an abortion if they were discovered.

  Ji Wangshu lazily raised her eyelids and glanced at the person beside the bed. Knowing that Sister Wang was thinking about him, she said, "Don't worry, I haven't even had my period, so I can't be pregnant." "

  Okay. , then I feel relieved and will leave first."

  After Sister Wang left, Ji Wangshu began to look through the long appointment list sent to him, and sure enough, he saw some familiar names on it. He quickly selected the person for tonight. He sent the name to Sister Wang, and the other party would naturally help him make arrangements.

  And less than an hour after he confirmed the candidate for tonight, several messages were sent in succession on his mobile phone.

  Husband with a big dick: "What's going on? Didn't I promise to come back tonight when I was leaving!"

  Husband with a big dick: "Why don't you choose me instead of that sanctimonious guy Xuan Lin?"

  Husband with a big dick: "You forgot What did he do to you? And with that thin body, how can he satisfy you?"

  Ji Wangshu didn't know when he added Yan Wei. It was probably after he fell asleep last night that the man held his phone. It works, you can see it by looking at this note.

  Because of Yan Wei's living environment before she was a teenager, although she looks very domineering now.

Anyway, but he discovered last night that the other party liked to use foul language. He twitched the corner of his mouth, but he still didn't change the note.

  ——Xuan Lin smiled and said hello to the colleagues he met along the way, then went to visit the two patients' wards before taking the elevator to the underground floor.

  "Ah, Dr. Xuan must have a partner, right? That's why he got off work so early to be with her partner."

  When the nurse looked at Xuan Lin, who had changed into a white coat and left the office, she was moved for a moment by that appearance, and then a little bit...   Surprised : "

  Dr.

Ah, that's why..."

  "Well, I, I'll stay with you for a while." Ji Chuan couldn't tell what he felt in his heart. Although he was jealous, he was more heartbroken and sour. Because Wang Shu didn't think so, it was just forced by the situation.

  But now, he really couldn't resist, because the mermaid was still teasing him from far and near in his heart.

  What he likes should be independent and self-reliant people like Zuo Ning. He has always hated and looked down upon people like Ji Wangshu, who were beautiful on the outside but corrupt on the outside. He admitted that Ji Wangshu was really beautiful last night and amazed him. But external stunningness can never last forever. What can really last forever is a beautiful soul.

  After the unforgettable mermaid swam away last night, he also left the Blue Bay Club and even went back to the hospital for two surgeries. But for some unknown reason, he made an appointment with the person in charge of the club. But when he was actually informed that his appointment was approved, he actually flinched a little.

  "Well, something happened." Even though he was just an ordinary intern nurse in the department, the man was gentle and polite.

  "Thank you Achuan, but I'm not injured." Ji Wangshu smiled and took the ointment. Of course he was not injured. After all, it was fine when his virginity was broken, just a little red and swollen.

  At seven o'clock in the evening, Imperial Hospital

  "I just came in. I won't be silent next time." Ji Chuan pursed his lips and handed out a tube of ointment in his hand, "I heard that Yan Wei often injured his bed partner in the past. , I don't know if you have..., this is ointment, you can apply a little." "

  Oh, Dr. Xuan, be careful on the way, bye." The little nurse breathed a sigh of relief, even though she knew that there would be no possibility between herself and Dr. Little fangirls, I still hope Dr. Xuan is uniquely beautiful! It is really hard to imagine who could be worthy of such a gentle and excellent person.

  "No." It was Zuo Ning yesterday, and Ji Wangshu today. Neither of them can be his significant other.

  After dismissing Yan Wei and finishing his meal, Ji Wangshu found that he had already started to wait idlely for tonight. He was dozing off while scrolling through his cell phone boredly. He was startled when he found someone standing in front of him.

  Xuan Lin gave a rare forced smile and looked at the building in front of him that was lit up in the night. Even though he was still hesitating in his heart, his body had honestly allowed him to drive to the club. If Ji Wangshu delayed for a few days and didn't contact him so quickly, by the time his surprise had faded, he might not be swayed by this.

  Yan Wei, who was still furious at first, was calmed down in an instant, and added very proudly: "That's true, let Xuan Lin calm down for you tonight. My dear wife, please tell me when you calm down. My husband will be here anytime." Empty."