Watch with cold eyes

In a villa in a certain suburb, even though it is already late at night, the lights are still bright, and the laughter and laughter are accompanied by singing and dancing. It is very lively.

  This is the simple and unpretentious life of the rich second generation. When they have nothing to do, they can just find a villa to hold a party together. Not only is the venue large enough, but it will also not affect anyone except them until they get high and make noise in the middle of the night.

  "Hey, have you heard about the incident where Ji Wangshu was sent to the Blue Bay Club by Bo Yi?" "

  Hey, it's been several days since he was sent to the Blue Bay Club. This news is out of date for you, don't you think it's rare?" Someone said boredly He waved his hand, not very interested.

  "Nonsense, when have I spread outdated gossip? Didn't I hear that the Blue Bay Club is promoting in the past two days that there will be a bisexual beauty with big breasts to be released? If you calculate this time, it is still a rare bisexual , there should be no one else except Ji Wangshu."

  "Oh my god, I thought I was just sending people over to scare them, but I actually came out to pick them up! Have you figured it out? Bo Yi will not really So cruel!" Some people sounded shocked, but if you listen carefully, you can find the gloating in it.

  "Hey! So what if we have been friends for more than ten years and are fiancés? Who made him touch the person Mr. Bo loves the most! Anyway, I think we should be inseparable. I'm going to join in the fun tomorrow. , are you going?"

  "Go, go!" Someone immediately responded excitedly, but soon his tone became hesitant, "But if we go to trouble him then, Bo Yi won't be angry, right?" "Don't

  worry, No, when did Bo Yi care about their adopted son? And we discussed it to that extent in the group last time. I don't believe he didn't see it. Look, there's no reaction at all. Not only does he not He knows how to take care of it, and maybe he wants us to try our best to humiliate Ji Wangshu and avenge his sweetheart!" This man was looking forward to it with great interest, and it seemed that he had been hating Ji Wangshu for a long time.

  "Well, call us together when the time comes!"

  ...

  And their conversation was clearly heard by the two people in the corner from beginning to end.

  Xuan Lin shook the wine glass in his hand and took a sip: "Bo Yi, you are in charge of such a big company by yourself now, do you still have the leisure to come to a place like this to have fun?"

  Bo Yi glanced at the people beside him coldly. He glanced at it and said, "You've become a chief physician, so you still have time to waste time here?" "

  Then you can't just focus on work, you still have to have fun occasionally." The man smiled gently, and from then on From school to work, he was synonymous with gentleness and jade, but those narrow phoenix eyes were cold and emotionless.

  "Okay, I won't talk to you about anything else. You just heard that, do you really not care about Ji Wangshu's matter?" "

  No need to test me, I have already said that this is the fate he deserves." "

  Okay. , then I feel relieved and give up. Just let me know when you and Ning Ning will have a happy event, and I will definitely give you a big gift." Xuan Lin nodded and stood up, "But I still plan to go see it tomorrow night Come on, it seems to be eight or nine o'clock. Do you want to go?"

  "No time." Bo Yi's answer was still concise and ruthless.

  "OK, then you continue.

 Drink, I won't accompany you, there are several surgeries tomorrow. "Xuan Lin, who is known as the future star of cardiothoracic surgery, is also a proud son of the emperor in the eyes of others. Growing up, he never needed to put in much effort to get what he wanted. This was the only time he lost his relationship to Bo Yi. But even if he lost, he still maintained his proper attitude and demeanor, and said,

  "I don't want to talk to you so much now. Anyway, go and ask. If it's true, if you dare not care about it, don't go home and care about it." I called mom! "

  In the end, he could only throw the phone on the ground out of boredom. He opened a can of soda and took two gulps, then gathered a circle of snacks around and ate and drank. No

  matter what, it was impossible to control. He Not only did he know that Ji Wangshu had really been sent to the Blue Bay Club, but he also knew that the other party would be on stage at eight o'clock tomorrow night. But he only planned to go and watch the excitement then, and had no intention of heroically saving the beauty.

  And he withdrew soberly.

  As for his mother, she has never been very clear about this kind of news. When she finds out, she probably doesn't know how long it has been. Everything has become a foregone conclusion. At most, she will be angry with herself for a while, and then it will be over.

  ——Jiang Zi Hang yelled in displeasure and threw the game console in his hand on the carpet with a worried expression. He wanted to send a message to Brother Zuo Ning to complain about today's unhappiness, but in a flash he thought that Brother Zuo Ning was now Bo Brother Yi's partner. After driving away the troublesome Ji Wangshu, they should be getting married soon. It's really not appropriate for me to intrude like this anymore.

  "Damn! Lost again! "

  How long ago this happened, I don't even remember it! " "Jiang Zihang has a headache. He is now in college, and he is still talking about junior high school. Moreover, the nanny is responsible for helping and taking care of him. Why don't you just play with him? What a big deal.

  "You really don't Know? "Jiang's mother looked suspicious, not very convinced, but looking at her son's firm and calm expression, she could only say, "Then you go and ask them, it's okay to ask around. If it's true, you have to get Wang Shu out. You can't let him stay in a place like the club. "

  Jiang Zihang only panicked for a moment, and soon used his ability to lie in front of his mother all the time, and said in a fool's manner: "Huh? I'm not very sure either. You know I mainly stay in school now and don't play much with them.

  "Okay, okay, I understand. Don't worry, Mom! " " He responded randomly and finally sent his mother away. Jiang Zihang sat down on the carpet, picked up the game console, but put it down feeling bored.

  "Why does it have nothing to do with me anymore! Jiang's mother's expression became serious, "You have forgotten that when we were still next door to the Bo family, you often went to their house to play with your brother Wangshu." During the summer vacation of your third year of junior high school, I had no time to take care of you, and I didn't want you to stay at home with the nanny and housekeeper all day long. It was your brother Wangshu who helped take care of you for the whole summer vacation. How could you have forgotten all of this! "

  Her family is just an ordinary scholarly family, and marrying into the Jiang family is considered a high achievement. And even after marriage, she is still doing her current job as a university teacher. Those wealthy ladies look down on her, and she doesn't He likes to socialize with them, so he doesn't know much about some information.

  At this moment, the door of the game room was suddenly pushed open, and Jiang's mother looked at the mess inside with some anger: "Jiang Zihang, look at what time it is. , you are still messing around in there and making a mess. You are already in college and you are an adult. Can you be more sensible?

  "Mom, even if this is true, what does it have to do with you. " If Bo Yi sent him to that club, there must be a reason. He asked for it! "

  Jiang's mother sighed and didn't want to care. She didn't come here for this matter. "Zihang, why did I hear that the adopted son of the Bo family was kicked out by Bo Yi and sent to the Blue Bay Club? Is there such a thing?

  Jiang Zihang immediately said perfunctorily: "I know, Mom, I'll go to bed soon. " "