Entering the Blue Bay Club

Ji Wangshu left the Bo family in an extremely embarrassed manner. The clothes on his body were still dripping with water, and his teeth were chattering from the cold. If the man beside him hadn't supported him with strong arms, he might not have been able to walk steadily.

  After sitting in the car and out of sight of the group of people. Ji Wangshu found that he had a piece of warm clothes on his body, which was still carrying body temperature, which instantly restored his consciousness to his freezing state.

  The heating in the car was turned on at full speed, and there was still a piece of clothing on him, so he gradually felt much better. Halfway through, the car stopped. The man in front didn't seem to worry that he would escape at all. He got out of the car without locking it and left.

  Ten minutes later, the man came back and handed a big bag to his hand. "You wipe off the water and change your clothes. Don't catch a cold. I won't peek outside."

  Ji Wangshu couldn't believe it. Is that bitch's bodyguard actually so considerate? I will also buy him clothes and care about whether he will get sick.

  Ji Chuan looked at the wet eyes of the young man in front of him with a flattered expression, as if he had never enjoyed such simple care before. A sour feeling suddenly came over his heart, which made him close the car door at a loss.

  Ji Wangshu in the car didn't even have time to say thank you, so she had to open the bag. The things inside were very considerate and thoughtful, including a large towel for him to wipe his body with, and everything from underwear to coats and shoes was fully prepared. Although he had a very straight aesthetic, there was no time to choose at this time. He immediately took off his wet clothes, wiped his body with a towel, and then put on comfortable and warm clothes. Only then did he feel like he was alive.

  He opened the car door and looked at the man who seemed to be standing guard outside the door, "Well, I've changed it, thank you."

  Ji Chuan looked at the young man who looked clean and well-behaved after changing clothes, and turned his eyes uncomfortably. Got in the car again. But instead of driving to the Blue Bay Club, he parked outside the airport.

  Ji Wangshu looked at the huge airport not far away and the planes flying from time to time in the sky, still a little confused. Isn't that Blue Bay Club in the capital?

  At this time, the man in the driver's seat slowly said, "Let's go. After all, you grew up with Mr. Bo, and you still have the friendship from the previous generation. If you leave now, you will never come back again." , Mr. Bo probably won't kill you."

  Ji Wangshu was stunned, he didn't expect that the male protagonist's bodyguard would actually work against him, which was inconsistent with the plot. Of course, he didn't have the complete original plot. He only knew that the original owner ended up in the club and died miserably.

  "...I'm leaving, what will you do?" He didn't believe that man Bo Yi could be so kind. If he dared to run away, he would probably be captured within 24 hours, and maybe the end would be even worse. When the time comes, it will be him and Ji Chuan who are unlucky together.

  "You don't need to worry about me, but I will let you go today. You must swear never to return to the capital again and never to provoke the people Mr. Bo likes."

  Ji Chuan could see the young man in the back seat through the rearview mirror. Looking at him, his eyes were curious and inquiring. After a long time, he saw the young man shake his head.

  "No, you'd better send me to the Blue Bay Club.

        Ji Chuan frowned, feeling a little unhappy, but he didn't show it, "You like Mr. Bo so much, and you would rather be sent to a place like the Blue Bay Club than stay in the capital?" "

  No, don't worry. " He has been so cruel to me, so I won't be a bitch again. It's just that I did do some wrong things before, didn't I? I just treat it as atonement, and I don't want to implicate you. You'd better send me there. If Bo Yi finds out that you let me go, he won't let you go. "Don't you understand the setting of the male protagonist in the novel? Only the person you like is the only softness in your heart. Others, even if they are relatives, will never show mercy.

  Ji Chuan looked at the eyes of the young man behind him, It seemed that all the paranoia and crazy love inside were gone, and only the calmness and calmness remained. Only then did he reluctantly believe what Ji Wangshu said.

  But as for atonement for the wrong things he had done before, as a bystander from beginning to end , he admitted that the youth in the past were a bit extreme, but he did not think that it was all the fault of the youth. On his side, he could not bear the thought of his fiancé being coveted by others. He could not

  understand that since Mr. Bo did not like this fiancé, Why should we maintain the engagement for Chief Bo? Since it was for Chief Bo, why did he treat the young man he once loved like this after his death?

  As for atonement, it is far from necessary to go to this level.

  "Ji Wangshu, you have to understand that kind of situation

  But Ji Chuan's next words instantly made her so happy that she couldn't laugh anymore.

  Sister Wang immediately understood that the man on the sofa had offended Mr. Bo. When new goods arrived, she immediately went up to take a look. Then she only looked at one face, and her eyes lit up. Just as she was about to touch it, she was stopped by the sharp eyes of the person next to her. She wasn't angry either, and continued to look down, her eyes getting brighter and brighter.

  "I think you should know what to do."

  "Do you know who that person is inside?" This

  simple sentence made Ji Wangshu understand instantly. He said that he felt that Ji Chuan had the qualities of a soldier. It seemed that Bo Yi had hired a veteran to be his bodyguard.

  Gee, this figure, this breasts, this ass... there is no part of her that is not exquisite and perfect. She is definitely the next top star in their club. Mr. Bo is even willing to send someone like this, even if he gets tired of it.

  Ji Chuan felt a little uncomfortable when he saw the woman looking at Ji Wangshu like she was looking at goods, and called the woman out of the door.

  "Don't worry about me, I know what the consequences will be. Turn around and send me to the Blue Bay Club." Ji Wangshu smiled slightly and looked at the endless crowd of people outside the window. If he ran away now, how would he perform the next drama?

  Ji Chuan did not speak anymore, but stubbornly stayed for a long time. When he was sure that the young man behind him would not change his mind, he restarted the car with a slight expression on his face.

  After Ji Wangshu watched the car stop, the man sat motionless on the driver's seat, with no intention of sending him in. He finally asked the question in his heart: "Jichuan, I'm very curious. What should I do to you?" He's just a stranger, why would he do this to me?"

  "His father was a soldier under Chief Bo. He performed first-class merit and died to save Chief Bo. 

        He has been raised in the Bo family since he was a child, and his food, clothing, housing and transportation are all treated by the young master of the Bo family. He has grown up with Mr. Bo since childhood, and the two have been engaged for more than ten years.

  He thought he wouldn't get an answer, but he didn't expect that after a moment of silence, the man said, "I used to be a soldier." Moreover, Ji Wangshu's father was a martyr.

  "Thank you again, but you don't need to waste your time. Just take me in. It's just that my legs are a little sore. Can you carry me in?"

  More than half an hour later, the car stopped in front of a low-key and luxurious club. Because it was already dark now, there were many people of all kinds coming and going, making it very lively.

  Ji Wangshu didn't know what the two said outside the door. She only found that when she opened the door again, Sister Wang, who had been looking at him with eyes full of eyes, no longer cared about him even from the corner of her eyes.

  Sister Wang's face fell instantly. She thought she had got a top-notch number one, but who knew it was a young master who could not be touched or received guests. If what she said was true, she really didn't dare to force the other party to pick up the customer. After all, the friendship that they grew up with and the life-saving grace are there...

  Ji Chuan knew that the other party had listened. Although he didn't know how long this trick would work, it could at least protect the young man for a while. He didn't tell lies, so the other party would naturally think about what to do.

  Sister Wang's face was still full of smiles and she was very attentive: "You have to thank Mr. Bo properly for sending such a top-notch product. If he comes next time, I will designate a few good products for him. Of course, It's definitely not as good as the one inside."

  Putting the person in his arms on the sofa, he looked coldly at the woman who was puffing away the smoke: "This is the person Mr. Bo asked me to send."

  What does Fang mean? . If you don't leave now, you may never be able to escape under Mr. Bo's nose. "

  Although he is angry at the moment and has done something wrong to make Mr. Bo unhappy. He wants to teach him a lesson and sends him to you. But if you really dare to do anything to him, Mr. Bo will be angry when the time comes. If you don't regret it, you are the ones who will suffer."

  Ji Chuan's face became even more ugly when he saw this scene. He wanted to take the person in his arms back to the car and forcefully send him away regardless of the other person's wishes. But in the end, he reached the top floor and entered the big office of the person in charge.

  Ji Chuan gave the last instruction to the young man inside: "You take care of yourself, I'll leave first."

  Ji Chuan got out of the car and walked around to the back seat to pick up the young man. Ji Wangshu just entered the Blue Bay Club nestled in the man's broad arms. , in this sensual place, their posture did not attract anyone's attention. From the lobby to the upper floors, the place is full of wealthy people who are here to have fun. They hold the men and women in the club in their arms without restraint.