Chapter 14

The two of them hurriedly hurriedly hurriedly, but were late when they entered the school gate, mainlybecause they wasted too much time at home. But even so, after entering the school, Ji Wangshu still walked alittle slowly. 

Mainly because it was already a little swollen, and I was wearing a thong, which would rub it if Iwalked fast.And Cheng Kai just stayed with him. When the two of them arrived at the back door of the classroom, itwas already full of people. 

Parents sit in the student's seat, and students either carry stools and sit in the hallwayor sit at the back of the classroom.Originally, Cheng Kai thought that the head teacher would be very angry if they were late in front ofeveryone, but he didn't expect the other party to be very kind to them and let them sit in their seats. 

He was confused at first, but after the parent-teacher meeting, he soon understood. First of all, his testscores this time have actually improved. If this continues, and combined with his sports scores, it is notimpossible to get into the next level. 

But the most important thing is that the boy sitting next to him actually ranked first in his grade. Like adark horse that suddenly came out, it squeezed out Zhou Feiran's first place in the class and directly ranked firstin the grade. No wonder the head teacher looked so gentle and kind when he saw them. 

He was not the only one in the class who was surprised, most people cast their surprised eyes on JiWangshu. In their impression, this person seemed to appear out of nowhere and suddenly became a top student. 

Zhou Feiran should have been angry about this, because his first place in the class was taken away. Butafter the two of them were in the same room that day, he couldn't help but act like a gangster towards the boy,and he was really embarrassed to be angry with the boy.Not only that, his eyes always fell on the young man uncontrollably, the same as before, but differentfrom before. But as he looked, he noticed something was wrong. 

Although it is autumn, it is not yet so cold. Why is Ji Wangshu wearing a turtleneck thin shirt under hisschool uniform jacket? It looks particularly strange. Moreover, he and Cheng Kai obviously lived in differentdirections, so why were they late to school together.

A bad premonition came to mind, and his face gradually became ugly.As soon as the parent-teacher meeting ended, the boy at the table in front of Ji Wangshu turned aroundagain, with a grateful expression on his face: 

"Ji Wangshu, thank you so much. Thanks to your focus, my gradesthis time are almost twenty points higher than last time. I Dad is so happy that there will be good times in thenext period of time!" 

Not only him, but other students in the class also came up to chat. When he was a student, the mostpopular students in the class were basically those with good grades, good looks, or naturally playfulpersonalities. 

Ji Wangshu had all three categories at once, so in just a few days, he became particularly popularin the class. Popular.But today was different. Cheng Kai knew that Wang Shu was very tired now and had no time to dealwith these people, so he helped to drive those people away temporarily. 

At dinner time, he ran out of the school gate again, preparing to buy some light food. The classmatesalso went to the cafeteria to eat, and only Zhou Feiran and Ji Wangshu were left in the classroom.Ji Wangshu looked at the young man who walked up to her again, a little too lazy to deal with it, andsaid listlessly: 

"What are you doing here again?"Zhou Feiran didn't say anything, he just grabbed the boy's chin with one hand, forcing him to look up,and then with the boy's puzzled eyes, he directly pulled down the high-collared clothes with his other hand.When he saw the little red marks in his eyes, Zhou Feiran was not surprised and laughed angrily: