Prologue.

Madeline Perez,she was the girl i couldn't take my eyes off of.

She was breathtakingly gorgeous and classy and the way she strutted through the halls and the way she would pay no attention to anyone but her friends.I could tell she was fierce but she was different to the other girls,the different that i loved and wanted.

But,i soon learnt that she was in a relationship with Nate Jacobs.So,i settled for her caring bestfriend,Cassie.

Cassie,she was the blue eyed girl with the kindest heart ever .She struggled alot with her dad abandoning her and we bonded over that and other things.

Alls she wanted was love and so did i but we didn't know what love was without sex and drugs most of the time.

If me and cassie weren't having sex we spent our time getting high on weed,molly or lSD and drinking alcohol but i wasn't much of a drinker unlike her.We were rarely normal together apart from in school when i decided to show my face.

The blonde sweetheart was the opposite to Maddy.She could never hide her pain or insecurities like Maddy did but her craziness she did hide well.Unlike,Perez who would slap the shit out of you,call you out or slam your head against a window,locker etc.

They both were different in many ways but they both seeked love and attention in the wrong ways and I think thats what made them bestfriends despite other things.

Nate Jacobs,he played in the football team and was an absolute asshole who walked around like he was a king and every piece of me despised him but not just because of that.

I despised him because he was my brother and the fact that he abused that beautiful girl.

Yet,Nate was the golden child no matter what he did,he was the best at everything and i was the brother who had a lot of issues and i wouldn't be my dads little trophy unlike Nate so,i acted out alot and got sent to boot camp when i was 15 by my wonderful dad and mom.

Even though,we are siblings not many people knew or remembered me when i came back because i was always hid in the shadows of his light when,i wasn't getting in trouble.

Me and Nate barely speak or spend time with eachother but thats my fault because i try to avoid him at all costs.

Guess it was a good thing that my dad got me an apartment a few weeks after,i came back from boot camp because me and Nate eventually would've killed eachother.

As for my loving parents,they didn't talk about me.

They barely whispered.
———————————————————————
Hi everyone thank you for reading. When i began writing this i wasn't sure if i should make a one shot or a book but i hope ya'll enjoy reading this.
Also,i watched euphoria for the first time a few weeks ago and i've been obsessed since.

Please let me know what ya'll think of it.