15.

It was Maddy's 18th birthday and Suze was throwing her a party.

So,she decided to invite Blake in hopes of them rekindling their friendship/sitiationship.

"Heyyy hot stuff"BB answered the door to Blake who,was holding the biggest bouqet of red roses with chocolate hearts between each one.

"Wassup BB"He laughed at her and stepped inside of the house.

Maddy noticed him and walked over with a smile on her face.

"I'm glad you came"She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him and he hugged her back with his free arm.

He couldn't of stayed away from Maddy even if,his mind told him too and he knew that Maddy had some type of feelings despite still loving his asshole of a brother.

But Blake had gained some strong feelings for Maddy after,the days they spent together.

They were much stronger than,the promise he made to himself that,he'd never let himself look stupid again ever since Cassie and the Mckay situation.

But he knew Maddy was different and was worth all the confusion and overthinking because eventually,things will work out.

"Happy birthday"He shown her the flowers as she pulled away from the hug.

"Oh my god"her face lit up with a big smile "i have never seen a bouqet this big before in my life...thank you".

"You're welcome"He smiled back at Maddy.

"That is so cuteee"Kat awwed at the moment they were sharing.

Maddy went and placed the flowers onto the coffee table where,Suze had placed most of Maddy's now opened presents.

Kat came over to Blake as,Maddy was helping Suze set up the bottles of alcohol in the kitchen.

"You really like Maddy don't you?"Kat asked.

"Ummm"He tried to find the words to say yes.

"Y-yeah i do".

"Well,Nate's coming over tonight not but they're not back together yet"Kat put emphasis on yet.

"What're you trying to say Kat?".

"She deserves better than Nate and i think you should get your girl before he does"Kat smiled showing off her red lipstick.

"Thanks"Blake nodded as Maddy glanced at them before coming over and Kat walked away.

"Do you want a drink?"Maddy asked Blake.

"No thanks but i thought you wanted to talk to me".

"Yeah i did but in private".

"Lead the way"Blake jestured with his arm.

Maddy headed up the stairs with Blake following behind her.

"Oooo"BB cooed "they're about to fuck".

"Not in this house or my room"Suze shouted so Maddy could hear her.

They both went to Cassie and Lexi's room to talk and Blake sat down on Cassie's bed.

"So,what is it that you wanted to talk about?"Blake looked at Maddy who was stood in front of him looking beautiful as per.

"I want to move on from Nate and i want to make things work with you"She looked down at her fingernails.

Blake let out a little laugh.

"Whats funny?"She had a serious look on her face.

"You're only gonna get back with him Maddy"Blake said sternly.