12.

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS SMUT.DON'T READ IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.

Meanwhile,back at Blake's place,Maddy was getting changed into a pair of Blake's sweats and t-shirt and he was rolling up a blunt listening to her way by PND that,was playing on the tv.

He rolled his blunt up and put it between his lips before sparking it up.

Maddy was currently stood in the door in just one of Blake's t-shirts watching him as,he stared into space whilst puffing on his Blunt.

"Instead of staring into space why,don't you come pay me some attention?"Maddy spoke in a sultry voice.

"What'd you say?"Blake snapped out of his trance and looked at Maddy.

She looked beyond beautiful in his shirt.

"Come here"She motioned for him to follow her back to his room.

He put out his blunt into the ashtray then,trailed after her.

The intention was to watch a movie when,Maddy had got changed and cuddle up to one another but obviously she had something in mind.

Maddy forcefully pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him.Her legs by the side of his hips.

She leaned down kissing his lips,her hands now beside his head.

His hands now touching her bare thighs.

He moved his lips to her neck and sucked on a sensitive spot abit harder making,her slightly grind against his crotch.

"Blake"She said like she was out of breath "i want you to make love to me".

With her saying that,he pulled his t-shirt from over her head revealing,her bare torso and she began to help him take his clothes off until,they were both were in just their underwear.

She grinded against his crotch allowing him to feel her folds between the cotton.

"Please just fuck me"She muttered and brushed her hair out of her face.

Maddy had never made love before but she was craving it from Blake.She hungered for his touch,for him to please her.

Because Blake could be intimate without trying to have sex and thats something Nate would never do and most of the time that,they had sex it would be for Nate's pleasure and not hers.

She never made love with Nate,It was always rough sex.

Blake flipped them over with,Maddy underneath him as,he kissed upon her neck,her chest and in between her hips as she traced her long nailed fingers across his back.

"You're fucking perfect"Maddy said to him.

"Nate was blind to not see that you are"Blake was now looking her in the eyes.

"Don't fuck up this moment,cunt"Maddy laughed referring to the mention of Nate.

"My bad,princess"He smiled.

She pushed him up off of her and sat up against the bed frame just as,she began to pull of her white lace underwear.

Blake licked his lips and pulled in his teeth as,he stared at Maddy like she was the best thing to ever layed his eyes on.

"Now,come here,handsome"She motioned for him to come closer with her finger.

THey shared a passionate tongue kiss then,Maddy began to leave kiss's and little bites in his neck.

"I'm so wet for you Papi"She whispered into his ear.

Blake felt his heart beat as,he felt his plant grow in his boxers.