08.

It was Halloween and a guy from school was throwing a party.Some guy that,Cassie was associated with.

Blake decided to go as Jared Leto's,Joker for the Halloween party.

He wore a white shirt that,was buttoned up half way with black suit pants and a purple tye hanging around his neck.

He had his brown hair spray painted green with a slick back style and Jules painted his lips red and slit marks on the corners of his mouth.

"You're certainly gonna pull some bitch's in that outfit"Rue patted his shoulder and he smiled.

He checked himself out in the mirror and he felt confident and good for once.

"Man,i do look hot"He checked out his muscles that,were showing through the shirt.

"You look smoking hot"Jules complimented.

"Thank you"He smiled at her "both of you look beautiful".

"Lets get to this party because i want to get drunk as fuck"Rue spoke as she stood up.

"Agreed"Jules said.

Jules was dressed as Juliet out of the 1996 Romeo and Juliet and Rue was dressed up as actress,Marlene Dietrich.

They had met Kat before they got to the party and she was dressed as a sexy nun.

"Wow,you look fucking cool"Jules said to Kat.

"Wow"Rue added

"It's whatever"Kat said nervously "i think i'm gonne get really fucked up tonight".

"Same"Jules and Rue agreed.

"Thats the plan Kat"Blake spoke up.

"Cool"Kat giggled.

The party was lit.The music was booming through out the house and there was blue and purple led's lightly flashing around the living room and dining area.

Jules,Blake and Kat went to the kitchen and poured some shots whilst,Rue stood by.

"1..2..3"Jules counted down before the three downed the shots.

The two girls pulled faces at the bitter taste of the tequila caused but Blake wasn't affected much.

"Did that not affect you or are you some psycho?"Kat asked.

"I use to drink alot"Blake said honestly as he poured another shot.

"Tequilla makes me aggressive"Kat upturned her mouth.

"Uh,tequila makes me want to dance"Jules smirked at Kat.

"I uh..once took like,ten Vicodin"Rue said grabbing their attention "and drank an entire thing of tequila and then,i like blacked out for three days but while i was blacked out i like,still went to school and did homework and shit.it was really weird".

"Well,lets not do that"Kat looked at her weirdly.

"Uh,i won't i'm...i'm clean so we're good"Rue honestly spoke.

Jules put down the tequila.

"Wait,a minute i was suppose to be your chaperone"She sloppily put her arm around Rue's neck "but now i'm drunk".

"I don't like actually need a chaperone".

"Oops"Jules said.

"Uhm where's lex?"Rue asked Kat.

"Uh,she's kind of hard to miss"Kat chuckled.

Blake looked around and there was Lexi,dressed as Bob Ross,approaching them.