16.

The night of Maddy's birthday party,Blake had recieved text's from Nate at like one am about their father and whatever the fuck he was doing.

It kept him awake learning that,his dad finally came clean about sleeping with boys.Maybe if he had years earlier and moved out,Nate wouldn't of been fucked up and Blake wouldn't of committed any crimes nor went to boot camp.

Blake was restless so,he took a drive over to Maddy's house.

Blake to Maddy:are you awake?

Maddy to Blake:this better be serious because it's like three in the morning.

Blake to Maddy:I can't sleep and i want to see you plus i'm currently outside.

Maddy got out of her comfy,warm bed and looked out the window to see Blake sat in his car,looking down at his phone.

She shook her head and slightly smiled.

Maddy to Blake:Climb through my bedroom window but be quite.

As quite as he could,Blake climbed up the drain pipe to Maddy's bedroom window

He squeezed through the tight gap of the window and entered her bedroom.

"That was hot"Maddy looked at him,impressed due to how quick he was to get up there.

"That shit made me feel like i was back at boot camp"Blake quietly laughed as he stood by the window.

"I'm tired so,you can either join me or whatever you decide"Maddy said to Blake whilst,she got in between her sheets.

He took off his jacket and shoes then,crawled under the sheets.

Maddy scooted over and laid her head on his chest as his arms naturally wrapped around her.

"Why couldn't you sleep?"She asked.

"Just one of them nights,ya know?"He played with her hair whilst,looking up at the ceiling.

"Mhm"She hummed and placed her hand on his chest.

Soon,the pair both fell asleep.

The next day.
Maddy,Blake and a few of Maddy's friends were at the Howard residence just enjoying eachothers prescence.

Cassie was abit more normal today but she didn't look like herself at all.

"Are youse two like together or just fucking?"Kat asked,noticing how close together the two were.

"Don't be such a cunt"Maddy spoke.

"It's whatever"Blake shrugged his shoulders causing Maddy to glare at him.

"No,its not just whatever"Maddy sat up and turned her head to him.

"Well,we haven't really spoke about it,Madeline"Blake said truthfully.

She couldn't really argue with him because he was right.

"Fine"Maddy crossed her arms.

"So,you're not getting back with Nate?"Cassie asked.

"No"Maddy simply replied.

Suddenly,there was a pounding on the front door and they all turned their heads

Lexi got up and went to answer it.

"Hey"Rue pushed her way in.

"Omg it's Rue"Maddy got up out of her seat.

"Hey,are you okay?"Lexi sounded concerned.

None of them,had really heard much from Rue lately so,they were worried about her plus she looked like shit.