13.

Rue's Narrative.
Nate jacobs was in love with someone and so was Blake.

Nate didn't know how it happened but Blake knew exactly how and when he fell in love.

Nate didn't know why it happened either but he could just feel it and it felt so fucking good.

But it was complicated.

What was it about Cassie Howard that allowed Nate to fully surrender himself?with Maddy it was always a game.

Cassie was the opposite.

He knew he wasn't perfect.

That he had some issues but maybe the reason he had those issues is because Maddy brought out the worse in him and maybe if he met Cassie when he was sophomore instead of Maddy she would've brought out the best in him.

How could he have everlooked her?

Even underestimated her?

She was everything you could ever want in a women.

Blake didn't want that but Nate did.

Nate knew it was a little too soon to say but he could imagine spending his life with her.

He was at home and in love.

She was intuitive and emotional.

Maddy was the opposite,She was hard to read.

Cassie was sensitive and vulnerable.

Maddy never allowed herself to be vulnerable unless she was very very affected by something.

She was a strong,powerful women and so was Maddy.

Nate began to wonder if he had brain damage because he imagined starting a family with Cassie but he never really pictured that with Maddy.

He knew he could do a better job than his dad.

He wouldn't fuck up his kid the way his dad fucked him up and the way his grandad fucked his dad up.

Except,his dad was such a fucking idiot.

He couldn't even control himself and jeapardized everything their family worked for.

Sometimes he just wished that his dad would drop dead of a heart attack and be free of him.

But there's no point im fantasizing about a life with Cassie when,Maddy had that disc and it could ruin everything good.

What if he could go back to the beginning?

What would he wish?

Where would things go?

Who would he be?

It was now the new year and school break was over.

Rue and Jules were now in a relationship and beyond happy with one another but the tall blonde girl didn't know about Rue's recent drug antics with Elliot and she noticed some weird awkwardness between the two and she couldn't help but overthink.

Meanwhile,Maddy and Blake they started to spend alot of time together and doing boyfriend and girlfriend things but they hadn't even acknowledged what type of relationship that they both wanted because they both didn't want things to be complicated.

Obviously,Maddy still loved Nate and thought about him but he was a horrible person and she wanted and needed Blake.

On the other hand,Cassie was having a low grade depression.