11|Your Room?

Enzo

She hasn't called. After our little chat a few days ago, she said she would call but didn't.

Can't say I'm surprised though. She is fucking incredible and I have to say, she might be out of my league. Maybe she didn't call because she didn't like the kiss as much as I did. Or the guy she went on a date with really liked her and he proposed, which is so much easier to believe because she in incredible. Or there was an apocalypse in..... fuck, I'm in over my head digging for a good reason she didn't call me but I can't find any.

Normally, this isn't a problem I have with women, if anything, they throw themselves at me. Some women have a thing for dangerous men, like a fetish of some sort. But I felt a connection with her, and I know she felt it too. But from what I've researched about her, she isn't going to be easy to convince to be with me.

She is a doctor, a Psychiatrist to be exact. She owns her own Psychiatric Care Unit and a Rehabilitation Centre. Can she be any more perfect? A beautiful smart woman with a body of a fucking goddess.

                                     ~~~

It's 10pm, and I'm in my brothers club sitting by the secluded lounge, drinking my whisky neat, scanning the room in hopes of finding a quick lay. I know I'm a sicko for even thinking like this but I haven't had sex in over two weeks and I need to let off some steam.

"Hey big daddy" I hear a high pitched voice say to me. Those words would sound sexy as fuck coming out of Louise's lips. Those full lips are all I can think about since I got a taste. I couldn't help it, I just wanted to feel how soft they were and the way she licked her lips after the contact made my heart flutter and couldn't help but smile.

"What do you want Cassidy?" I ask, annoyed. Can't believe I was fucking her just a month ago. Now her presence doesn't do anything to me.

Don't get me wrong, she has a beautiful body, curves in the right places. To sum her looks up, she is what a slim bikini model looks like. Which, normally is my go to woman, but lately, they can't even get me hard. Last night, I got off to the memory of Louise and her curvy body.

To say the least, I'm fucked.

"Well, thought you would be looking for a good time?" She says and before I could respond, something else got my attention.

"Please let her go," I hear a familiar voice plead. When I turn to look, I see Kath and one of the girls from the other night. Then I see a man, grabbing Kath's wrist. Okay, now you have my full attention.

"Not now Cassidy" I say and from the tone of my voice, she got the message.

"Shut up you little slut" the man says, his voice husky and low, but enough for me to hear.

Slut?

Who the fuck calls a lady a slut? I mean, at least have the decency to call her that when you are fucking the life out of her.

"Do you want me to do something capo?" Jimmy, who is sitting next to me asks.

"In a minute, I'd like to see how this plays out." I say taking a sip of my drink and leaning back to have a good view.

"Please, I don't want to cause any trouble Mason" the pretty little girl says and I can hear the fear in her voice. She is young, doesn't look anything older than 22.