31|Top of the morning

Louise

I had a long and exhausting day yesterday, meetings, presentations, consultations, you name it. I didn't even have time to be on the phone long enough to hold down a conversation with anyone. Not even my baby.

I had meetings with the head of the Psychiatric department at the GraceStone Memorial Hospital that took me a-little over three hours. After that, I had to meet with a potential donor towards my new upcoming project. After that, I had another meeting with the Baylor College over my research paper on Behavioural Disorders. When it was 4pm, I still had to fit in one new patient who was referred to me by another Doctor.

I was drained.

Yesterday fucking drained all of me.

But I'm not complaining. I love what I do and it's an honour to have the chance and opportunity to help people in need of it.

Enzo was supposed to come last night and I not even sure he came. I was in bed by 7:30pm and didn't hear anyone come in my room the whole night.

The moment I stir in my bed, my eyes open and are met with the sun peaking through the sheer curtains. I instantly feel the heat radiating from Enzo's body as his hand is literally coiled around my waist. He shifts closer to me and his hard cock between my ass cheeks is definitely undeniable.

A low groan leaves his throat when I push my fat ass back into his crotch to test if he is indeed awake. His hand finds my braless tits and I gasp at the contact. I am wearing a little silk black nightgown that is now bunched up around my waist and the little straps have fallen off my shoulders. I didn't wear any panties last night, and to make matters worse, Enzo keeps pushing his hips on my ass repeatedly, dry humping me top of the morning.

"Cenzo" I whisper warn.

"What?"he chuckles lowly, "you can dish it but can't take it?" He asks, his voice deeper and huskier.

His hand rubs over my body lightly as his wet lips reaches my bare neck for a torturous kiss. My whole body heats up, preparing for what this sexy man has to offer this morning.

"Louise," He calls out softly, I hum in response, waiting for him to tell me what to do. "You were a hard woman to reach yesterday, you know that?" He whispers in my ear. At this point, I can't do anything else but hum in response.

"And when I came in last night, you were asleep." He says, his deep voice sending chills down my spine.

"I was tired baby, I had a long day" I whisper, my back arching for him as I try to find some sort of friction.

"I figured. Is that why you decided to fuck yourself instead of waiting for me?" he asks, and my eyes popped wide. His hand coming between my thighs and finding my heated core.

I was tired last night, but horny as fuck. So I took it upon myself to find my vibrator and try to take care of the ache but nothing happened. I couldn't get the high I needed. I couldn't come. So In the heat of anger, I threw the vibrator across the room and didn't bother to see where it landed. Enzo must have found it when he came in last night.

"Please," I beg desperately, his fingers finding my wet slit. He begins to rub his thumb against my needy clit in small circles and a loud moan escapes my throat.

I am wet, so wet, that the sounds my pussy is making right now almost has me hiding my face from how embarrassed I am.

"I love how wet you get for me baby" he says, finally pushing two fingers inside me.