20|Date night

Louise

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the events of yesterday. He fucked me in my office. I let Vincenzo, who is younger than me, a criminal, Greek god, fuck me in my office. That goes against everything I am for. I am a smart and decent person. Self respected. Yet, I let a man, who hasn't even taken me on a date, fuck me in my place of work.

Humiliating much?

But I'm not surprised. Every-time this man is close to me, I swear my brain shuts down. It's like I think with nothing but my hungry pussy.

~next morning~

I wake up to get into the shower and start getting ready for the day. I have a full day today, meetings back to back.

I pull on a red dress that is tight, covers most of me and comes down to just below my knees. With that, a pair of my favourite black Loubitons with a black birkin bag. I've decided on just red lipstick and just light makeup. Good thing my lashes are long, so all I need is mascara. Eyebrows already trimmed, sooo...not much to be done in the face.

After getting ready. I head to the kitchen to make coffee. While at it, I hear a knock at my door and i stop to get it.

"Uhm, good morning?" I asked the well dressed man carrying a bouquet of red roses and a small black velvet box.

"Gio, what are you doing here?" I ask

"These are for you, from Mr De Luca" he says

"Oh, that is so sweet of him, thank you-" I paused "and this?" I asked referring to the black card he was giving me.

"I'm expected to take you shopping where ever you want to go, it says so in the note"

I looked at him surprised, and the I open the note on the flowers.

Good morning baby, I hope you like the flowers. Please treat yourself to whatever you want for tonight. Gio will be your personal Chauffeur today.
Pick you up at 7.
V.

Opening the small velvet box Gio hands me, I see a gorgeous gold necklace which looked really expensive.

Okay De Luca.

"He is aware I have a full time job right?" I pointed out and Gio chuckled. "I don't have time for this, maybe you could drop me off at my office?" I asked and he nodded with a smile. I grab my bag and coffee before I headed out the door and I see Gio open a door to a grey Rolls-Royce Phantom.

Okay just how much money does this man have?

I mean I know he's rich, I didn't know it's this RICH!

This is all new to me, Cenzo is the first guy to treat me like this and Boy! does it feels good!

In 30 minutes, I'm settled in my office, starting my day. After a full day of all paperwork and no patients, i hear a knock of the door.

"Come in" I reply my eyes on my laptop, going through last minutes stuff before my three o'clock arrives.

"Dr. Martin" I look up at my secretary Shantel and nod.

"Your three o'clock cancelled. They say they have an urgent matter to attend to so I called Mrs Elliot to see if she'd be available at that time"

"And?"

"She is, I'll get started on her paper work for you" she replied and I smiled.

"What would I do without you Shantel" I say and she giggles walking out.