09| Civil

Enzo

3 weeks. Three fucking weeks I've been trying to fuck Louise. But she has proven to be a hard babe to get over and over again. This isn't a problem I have when it comes to me getting laid.

Let's see how long she'll keep up this act.

I watch her walk to her truck and unlocks it. I didn't peg her for a truck girl but she keeps surprising me every-time I see her. Failing to restrain myself, I follow her and hugged her from behind, feeling every inch of her ass in her little baby blue summer dress. My lips gently brushing her shoulder, sprinkling little kisses up her neck. I have completely forgotten that Rico and Jimmy are in the same parking lot. We are coming from a gun range and decided to grab something for lunch.

I know all eyes are on me. I'm not usually like this with any girl, I don't fucking beg. It's always fuck and go with me. I have a lot of business to run and I always say relationships pull you down. But here I am, seducing this fine lady because I want her to give her her pretty smile. My brother and Jimmy will probably laugh at me when we are alone because they know better to keep shut when people are around..

But Louise, Louise has always been on my mind since I first saw her in Ricos club. As much as she barely knows who I am now, she still manages to bring the sweet side out of me that I thought died.

"Vincenzo, boundaries" she whispered clearly affected but making no effort to stop me. My arms snake her waist feeling the curves of her warm body on mine.

I love my name coming out of her lips.

"What do you want?" She said finally turning her body around and looking up at me, giving me a view of her make up free pretty face.

"Can't I just a feel of your warm body?" I ask smiling.

"Well I don't see why, it's pretty warm out"

"Is everything alright?" I asked and she sighs at my question.

"I can't be your little play toy, Vincenzo"

"Who said anything about being a toy?" I asked eyebrows furrowed, genuinely confused.

"You don't have to say it" She says. "I know men like you and your needs" She says crossing her arms under her full chest. Not great for me, seeing as I'm supposed to be listening to her.

"Men like me?"

"Yes. I know your type and you should know I'm not one of your dumb bimbos" she replied.

"What is my type exactly?" I push, wanting to know what she has to get off her chest.

"You act like you're interested in someone when all you're looking for is a quick fuck. I can not be that for you so you can go on and find someone to take care of your little problem." She spat, I know she didn't just refer to my cock as little.

Now she's just being a brat.

"I just wanted to see you Louise. But you've made it perfectly clear you have zero interest in me so I thought we'd be civil enough to be friends" I say.

"Well I'm sure you had your eyes filled with better things. Not sure why you wanted to see me"

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean" she retorts.

"About Alicia, I promise you it's not what you think. She—" I start but she stops me.

"Save it, you do not owe me any explanation" she replies arms folded under her chest.

"Look, baby, I swear I can explain"