42|Twins

Enzo

I am literally tearing up right in front of this woman. I mean, I knew this would be emotional for me but I did not expect to cry like this.

"Hey..." she whispers her warm hands capping each side of my face, as her thumbs gently wipe the tears away. My eyes closing at the contact.

"I know you are sorry baby" she says in a very soft and gentle tone.

My eyes open a few seconds later and we just sit there and stare at each other.

"I love you" my husky voice echoes through the air as I look into her perfect hazel eyes. "I never stopped loving you"

"Well I'm glad you feel that way, because I feel the same way. I love you Vincenzo" she says smiling but tears swelling in her eyes.

"No no no... don't cry on me now" I say making her giggle.

"This is where you kiss me now" she whispers, her beautiful eyes lighting up.

"Don't have to tell me twice." With a wide smile, my hand reached behind her neck, just under her ear as I leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you so much," i say quietly as our lips finally clash.

Her response is quick, kissing me back with the same energy and enthusiasm. This has to be a dream, me kissing Louise again has to be a fucking dream. Nothing could have possibly meant more than us right in this very moment. Kissing her again felt like it was the first time I have ever kissed her, like she was made for me. The fireworks and butterflies in my stomach can attest to that.

Involving myself in the mafia was honestly a death trap. I didn't care what would happen to me anymore, even if i lost my humanity in the process. I literally had nothing to lose.

That's how much losing this woman for six week felt for me. Hell. And I'd rather die than go through life without this woman. I never want to lose her ever again, her beautiful eyes, perfect curves, not to mention her laugh that sounds like music to my ears. Her beautiful deep voice, her mood swings, tantrums, and not forgetting that bratty attitude I've grown to love. She is the definition of my perfect woman.

Somehow, our lips left each other and I begin to attack her neck, instantly regretting that I chose to stay in the parking lot of my mothers Winery. When she lets out a familiar gasp, one she normally lets out when she is turned on, I finally pull away from her neck, our deep breaths filling the car.

But when she looked up at me with those sexy dilated eyes with her lips wet and mouth ajar, I wanted to dive back in and kiss her again.

"Cenzo" she whispered, her hooded eyes almost luring me back into the warmth of her perfect full lips.

"Not here" I reply knowing exactly what she wants.

"Nobody is here" she tries to convince me but fails miserably.

"We're in public baby" I chuckle as she pouts, slumping back into her seat.

"When has that ever stopped you" she says with a smirk.

"We'll pick this up another time. We were talking remember?" I ask smiling at my baby.

"Right" she whispers.

"How are you feeling? With the pregnancy?" I ask.

"Some days are better than others really. Today is a good day"she replies, digging into her purse for something.

"No morning sickness?" I ask.

"Oh lots of morning sickness. And sometimes, afternoon sickness, depends on the day" she explains taking a chocolate bar out of her bag and opening it.