43|Denied.

Louise

When we drive through the beautiful gates of the DeLuca residence, I am in awe. The drive was about 40 minutes but felt shorter because we were talking the entire time. Also, we had to stop at my house for a few clothes and laptop.

"I thought you were the rich one" I say.

"Don't bruise my ego baby"  he chuckles.

From the gate, to the house, it takes us about 5minutes to arrive and I want to faint when I see the mansion in front of us. Not only that, but the luxury cars parked there.

"Who else is here?" I ask as we make a stop next to a red Ferrari.

"Rico, Mia, Tammy, Kath, Jimmy, Jenny, my cousin Rio and his girlfriend" he explains.

"Is this a couples retreat?" I joke.

"If you count Jenny and Rico as one, then yea." He say's making me laugh.

"Aren't they like... dating now?" I ask.

"What? No, every-time they're in the same room, it's chaos." He replies getting out of the car to open the door for me.

"That's still going on? You'd think them fucking a few times would fix that" I rely stepping out of the car with my hand in Enzo's.

"What?" He asks, raising his brow.

"They think i don't know they get it on once in a while"

"Shit" he chuckles.

"You cannot use this information!" I say and he smiles nodding.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ready" I reply, watching him grab my weekend bag as we walk towards the door.

He pulls me by my waist when we reach the large  door and leans down to kiss me. The kiss is short lived when the door flies open and a shirtless Rico appears.

"Good to see you doc!" He almost shouts, coming in closer to hug me but his brother stops him.

"Your are not hugging my woman naked." Enzo says making Rico laugh.

"I'm appropriately dressed. Right doc?" Rico asks turning to me, his eyes wandering on my chest area.

"I swear those look b....." Rico starts but is cut off by Enzo taking a gun from his back and pointing it at Ricos junk.

"Finish that sentence and you can say goodbye to your short sessions of time and then you'll with Jenny." Enzo growled but Rico doesn't flinch at all but his face shows he is surprised someone knows about him and Jenny.

"I... I have no clue what you're talking about" he responds walking inside. "Capo is here!" Shouting for everyone to hear him.

"You agreed to not use that information!" I gasped, turning to Enzo, who is now putting the gun back behind him and smiling.

"Sorry?" He whispers, a smile still on his lips.

"You are not sorry! You better make it up to me." I pout.

"Oh believe me, I will." He winks and my whole body tensed.

I haven't been fucked in almost two months and I am starving.

"Don't play with me Cenzo" I warn but he just chuckles, leading me inside, where I am welcomed by everyone happily.

"Louise!" Mia screams running towards me. "Oh my god! What am I seeing?" She gasps eyeing my pregnant belly.

"Way to tie her down!" Mia up tops his brother as a congratulations. Enzo is just there, smiling sheepishly.

"I swear, he just had to breed her, to make sure" Rico comments.