29|Two Months In

Louise

"So I was reaching out for the check and his hand slid over mine" Enzo explains how he went on a business meeting with a man and realised later that it was a date.

"No way" I laugh my lungs out listening to Enzo's story.  I've been spending the night here a lot and I'm kind of enjoying it a little too much. I like to think our relationship is going great considering we now know more about each other and still like each other. I'm really happy. The happiest I've ever been in a relationship.

"I'm telling you. I didn't know I was on a fucking date" he said chuckling. The sound making me crave him. My pussy always picks the wrong moments. We are having a conversation in his living room after he made us a very tasty lunch. We couldn't go upstairs because we were both lazy and full. I've learnt so much about him and him being a great cook falls on the top three of my favourite things about him.

I'm laying comfortably on the couch with my legs slightly parted to accommodate large figure. My hand continues to run through his curls as his lays his head on my tummy. His one hand is free while the other continues to stroke my waist. It should be a sexual position but nothing about this is sexual. Just being here in his arms, hearing him tell me stories, feels more intimate that the raw sex we tend to have.

"Well a cat could've told you that" I giggle gently slapping his shoulder. He isn't wearing a shirt but he has on dark sweatpants. I have on black leggings and my favourite Brooklyn T-shirt.

There was a few seconds silence before he spoke.

"Please tell me you're sleeping here tonight." He says turning his head to look at me

"First of all, that wasn't a question" I reply making his body shake from laughter.

"I really wish I could but I need to get enough sleep tonight. And your bed isn't exactly comfortable."

"What? My bed is comfortable" he retorts.

"Yah, well if your body is a rock" I joke.

"Really? Do you not feel comfortable in my bed?" He asks and I note a hint of seriousness in his voice.

"Nothing to do with you baby. But everything to do with your choice in beds."

"Okay. Can I sleep at your place tonight then?" He asks and I know he just wants to know if it's him I don't want.

"I'd really love that" I reply and I can hear his smile.

There is silence for a few seconds until he looks up at me still smiling.

"Baby, you make me really happy" he says. I feel my heart rate increase at his soft tone as heat creeps up to my cheeks.

"You make me really happy too Enzo" I reply, smiling.

"I wanna take you to Italy" he say's catching me off guard.

"What?" I whisper.

"I want to take you to Italy" he repeats.

"I heard you, I was hoping I didn't hear you right" I reply.

"Or Greece, or Dubai, South Africa? Anywhere you'd like. It doesn't have to be Italy" he rumbles.

"Why?" I ask.

"Why?" He sits up and I already miss his warmth.

"Yes, why? That sounds expensive" I say.