35|Love?

Enzo

"Fuck... Louise" I cried out, my thrusts in her mouth becoming sloppy.

I didn't think fucking someone's mouth would have me crying like a fucking teenager who hasn't done this before.

I've been fucking her mouth barely 1 minute and I feel like I haven't done it before. Last time she did this was a little over two weeks ago I didn't even last five minutes. She has a way with her pretty mouth, and it's not just running it.

I really like this woman.

I made a terrible mistake today. I have messed up. I don't know what I was thinking when I sent her a break up text. I didn't mean it. Seeing this woman today just proves something to me, I'm in love with her.

I am in love with Louise.

When I saw her 'we need to talk text' I knew she would end things with me so I decided to make the call before she had the chance to break my heart. I was scared of what this could be but I'm not scared anymore. I want her, and I'm not afraid to show her that.

I shoved my impressive length into her open mouth and in a less than a minute, her eyes started watering. The room is quite and the only sounds we can hear are the sound my dick is making thrusting in and out of her extremely wet mouth, little throaty moans from her and my very loud grunts and groans.

I continue to jerk my hips and shoving my length down her throat, making her gag. At this point I was balls deep inside her mouth.

"Greedy little slut, look at you taking all of me in your dirty mouth." I said, my voice husky but strained. She moans and I smirk, know just how much she loves it when I call her that.

"Fuck, You feel so good baby." I continue to push in and out of her throat, tears dropping down her cheeks. She can barely breath at this point.

"Baby I'm close" I moaned as I watch her take all of me, past her gag reflex but tears making lines down her cheeks.

Damn she looks sexy.

The deepest and loudest moan I've ever let out filled the room as I came into her mouth. Like the good girl she is, she swallowed every drop of come I had to offer.

"Take this thing off." I order, pulling out of her mouth. I lift her up to her feet and help her out of the little dress.

"No, leave them on" I say when she tries to take her heels off while she lay on my bed.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Positive, now open these pretty legs for me" I tell her and she does as she is told.

"Is this a new mattress?" She asks when she feels the difference.

Yes I bought a new mattress.

Yes I bought it for her.

Yes I am whipped.

Yes I sent her a break up text that she probably hasn't seen.

But I'm not going to focus on that right now. She is here, legs open for me, I don't know if she saw the text and decided to ignore it, or just didn't see it. But if she didn't see it, I'm going to be an idiot if I pass the chance to taste her sweet self once again before she sees it.

"Yes, do you like it?" I ask making her giggle and nod.

I'll delete the message from her phone when we are done with this. Or I could just have my employee hack into her phone and delete it for me.

No, that would be an extreme invasion of privacy and I'll never be able to live with it. What the fuck am
I saying?? I do this half of the time, why do I feel like it would be wrong now?