10|Cenzo

Louise

Why do I self sabotage?

I tell people not to do that all the time but here I am, pushing away my chance of happiness. I know he probably isn't a relationship type but I know letting him fuck me would make me happier that I am now. Mostly because I know he would give me a great orgasm, I mean, can't be that cocky and not have game. Right?

It's been one week and I've seen Enzo only once at Linda's coffee joint. When he saw me, he pretended he didn't see me and passed me like he doesn't know me.

If I'm being honest, it kind of hurt my feelings a little but i find myself to blame for his actions. I could've handled him better than I did that day in the restaurant's parking lot. I was rude. I haven't known him long enough to say this, but, he doesn't strike me as someone who will continue to ask you out when you tell him you are not interested.

He has my contact and would have flooded my inbox with messages if he was that kind of person. This is why I know I overreacted a bit, I should've just told him to stay away nicely without pulling the silly big guns.

Now I'm in Linda's cafe, dressed in red decent shorts and a white button down shirt tucked in. The Red 5 inch pointed heel and toe stilettos bringing the outfit together, leaving my thick thighs out to breath. I'm comfortably seated, one leg over the other with a cup of tea in my hand waiting for Linda to get off in the next twenty minutes. After that, I have a date with William, my longtime friend from Uni days.

He is in town for one day before he flies back to England. Due to his busy schedule, we agreed on meeting for a later breakfast today.

I lean back against the chair just for my eyes to land on a fine man in a suit.

Vincenzo

He walks in like owns the place, wait, he probably does, considering he invested in its growth.

"Good, you're here Mr De Luca" Linda says with a smile that could light up the whole room.

"You told me she wouldn't be here" he seethed through his teeth but I heard him.

Choosing to ignore his immature comment, I decided to just keep working on my laptop. From my peripheral view, I don't miss his eyes quickly taking me in. He has on what I'd guess are super expensive sunglasses in aviator style. On his body, the signature look.

"This is business for me De Luca, and the little game you two are playing is getting childish. Our meetings cannot revolve around the availability of her in the shop" Linda says to Enzo. So when I asked her earlier if he would be around today she said he wouldn't. She lied.

"Well I don't want her here. Let me know when she is gone. I have somewhere else I need to be" Enzo says taking out a check book and before he did anything else, I spoke.

"Uh, Linda" I clear my throat, closing the laptop before me. "It's okay, I'll go" I say packing my stuff into my bag.

"No you are not going anywhere," Linda says in her mom voice. Ever since she learnt just how much effect it had on everyone, she hasn't passed the opportunity to use it.

"It's okay, really, I actually have somewhere else to be soon." I say standing up.

"Louise, you are not going on that date. Sit back down. And you, sit down. Talk!" she said to the both of us, took her baby and left us alone.

I watch Enzo takes off his fancy glasses and sit down across from me like he doesn't want to. Probably because he doesn't want to, but wait, he is a grown man. I highly doubt he is sitting here because Linda told him to.