Chapter 21

Being pregnant sucks to the point where Wei Ying is begging the little ones just to come walking out they can even run out at this point because he is so done. At five months pregnant, he looks like a whale, and he knows who's fault it is. That damn husband of his. He does not know when last he saw his feet, which were swollen, looking like two small balloons. Well, don't get him started on yingying. He is totally unseeable and unreachable. He had just disappeared as soon as his stomach went full on air balloon on him.

A-Zhan said that yingying is still there, but he finds it hard to believe. He had stood in front of the mirror for the better part of this morning trying to find him. He was not this big with Sizhui or Jingyi, he swears. This one is giving him a run for his money, though. Stealing what he doesn't even know is very precious to his baba. He will also want you to know that yingying was no small feat either no. He could always hold his own against big wangji. Thank you very much. What yingying lack in grit he made up for it in length well wangji beat him in  both but really who looks at such trivial things anyway. Certainly not him.

"A-Zhan, where are you?."

He screams as he wobbled his way out of their quarters and down the hall.

"You better be here in the next few minutes, or you will never touch me again."

"Why are you screaming so loud, Wei Wuxian?."

Wen Qing's voices asked close to him, and he shierk, slamming his one hand over his heart, and the other held onto the wall next to him.

"Qing-jie, you almost gave me a heart attack. Why would you... where did you even come from?."

He asked while catching his breath. She gave him a look that said.

If you haven't been screaming like a mad man, then you would've heard me coming.

"Your husband is on the training grounds with the boys. I've come to check on you, actually. "

She told him, and he made an oh sound with his lips.

"So you want to check on me right now. Can't it wait. I want to see how the boys are doing. They will be leaving soon to go to the Cloud Recess and I won't be able to see them for a long time you know."

Wei Ying said with a pout and puppy eyes as he looked at Wen Qing.

"That look won't work on me. You should know this by now. I am not your husband. You sound like the boys won't come back. They are just going to the Cloud Recess, not across the world."

She said as she took him gently by the elbow and led him back to his quarters. He allowed himself to be led back and not want to anger his sister. When they arrived, she slid the door open, and he walked inside while she followed behind, sliding the door close as soon as she stepped inside. Making their way towards the sleeping chambers. She started to undress him immediately as soon as she entered and reached the bed.

"Ah, Qing-jie can't wait to see me naked."

He teases as she scowled at him while helping him lay down gently.

"Stop talking nonsense and give me your wrist."

She said, and Wei Ying chuckles stretching out his arm, and she took it gently as she took a seat next to him on the bed. She let out a small amount of her spiritual energy and directed it at his pulse, and let it flow gently. She closes her eyes and concentrates on the flow as it makes it way towards Wei Ying's womb. A small crease started to form between her brows the deeper she went until she slowly started to pull her energy back.

She gave Wei Ying a look, and he started to feel uncomfortable under it.

"Is everything fine, Qing-jie?. Is something wrong with the baby?."