4 reality

💜DABI POV☔️🎸
I went out of the bathroom to get a towel for junior keigo.
"WHAT EHAJBD DABI?!!!!??" Keigo yelled out loud from the bathroom. Oh my gosh- he is already transformed into- this..an adult now?
"KEIGO?! YOURE AWAKE?" I yell.
"YES WHY AM I IN THE FUCKING BATHTUB???!" He yells.
He's definitely confused, let's just..tell him? OR SHOULD WE.. TAKE A CHANCE TO LOOK AT HIS BODY. YES LETS TAKE THE SECOND CHOICE.
I walk in unannounced and he screeches.
"What? We're both men." I shrug, trying not to die on the outside and inside, HIS BODY.. Is like of an angel...
"Here, for you." I hand him a big towel.
He sniffs it and asked, "is this yours?"
"It's from the towel of the original cabinet..it's unused, I have my own that I brought from home."
"Okay." He wiped himself. He tries to reach for his back wings but I see he is definitely having a problem. I take the chance and go to yank his towel off his hands. I take it and start to dry his wings for him.
"Don't be aggressive with them.." he sighs.
"Can't you reach them yourself normally, idiot?"
"The quirk probably has after-affects too..it's an age quirk, even the one of noobs does."
"she's one.." I grin.
"Yeah I guess.."
As we were chatting, I 'ACCIDENTALLY' grabbed one of his feathers too hard and almost pulled on them.
"TOUYA!!" keigo screamed and turned around, face red, blushing.
"Hah? That hurt?" I grab a hand full of feathers again.
He cried out loud and started to swear and curse at me, moaned loud my name to tell me to stop. Okay. Fine. I give in.
"That..you made my back increasingly weak and painful.."
"I didn't do anything, it was the quirk, it will probably wear off soon." I hug him on the behind.
"Imma go get clothes.."
"You know..you are in my dorm and you have to walk a whole hallway naked back to yours.." I say.
"Then, give me clothes, DUMBASS" he starts to get mad.
JEEZ CHILL.
I give him my white hoodie, the one and only in a black closet. And my dark green Korea pants. Or uhh I'dont know wha they are called. ANYWAY.
"What happened? Literally.."
"Well, the girl you were so in love with..hit you with a fucking quirk, literally, how could you trust her, more than me? We've known each other for so long, and you know her for..how long? Like.. 40 minutes and now you're dating her?"
"We aren't dating..who gave you the idea of that?"
"You were so close to her!!! TOO CLOSE!"
"Stop acting like if I'm not here you might just collapse!!"
"it's not that.." I trail off, afraid to finish my sentence. Literally..what if I accidentally spill it out and everything gets ruined.
"Then what?" He glared at me.fuck.
"it's that..I want you to be here with me.. okay? It's not that I will die if you aren't by my side, but I miss you when your existence isn't next to mine, I never told anyone or thought it throughout enough, but, I think...I like you, like a lot..and that girl, isn't the one for you!
She can't take care of you, she seems useless, not only her quirk. Her whole existence soul is useless and trash. Bad for air pollution too.." I say.
"Stop acting like this, alright? She's fine, she's perfect the way she is. She is just a friend of mine, I don't need to depend on her or ANYONE to take care of me, and plus, your actions are reflecting a villain very much, keep acting like this, might as well go be a villain, touya." He gets up and walks to the door.
I was.. shocked.
"What? Being the best heroes together have always been our goal, together.."
"Well, that has to change one day. And that day, is today."
He leaves from my door and leaves it open.

...at night🥶☄️🔐😭
After finsihing my shower, I stare at the baby clothes in the counter.
I can't hold it anymore, why, just why..
I tried so hard to not ruin anything with keigo and now our dynasty is still torn apart. I want and need to fix this. Ugh, I don't give a shit anymore.
..
I do. I give a shit about it. So many.
But I can't change the fact that he isn't..gay like me..or I'm not even sure what I am, but I just like him in the way of Dating. To be honest, if he doesn't like me and is uncomfortable with me, then let's give up, leave him to someone else.
Yeah. That will work. Maybe not.
I groan and tuck myself into bed. The bed that keigo and I watched and played videos games on. So many of these memories I can't let go of.. but now I just need time, right?
UGH that girl.
I am going to kill her. Right here and then.