12. Rooftop.

🎸💗DABI POV💜🚎
FUJCBSJAKJF FUCKING OMG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
we had fucking sex like for real..not in my dreams not the sketches in my notebook, not the drawings I have made, not the pictures I have photoshopped, ITS REAL! And we were both sober, clear headed and not drunk when we did it. So he likes me I would take it as. But now we're enemies. And no way I'm becoming a hero again. Because a villain, running and annihilating things feels so much better than not getting returns of risks you have made. But no way hawks would follow me and give up his dreams. I guess we have to live with this.
Forbidden to love each other.I guess.
But, rules aren't going to stop us. At all.
Fuck? Why am I getting a call from Todoroki?
How did he even eat my number. Oh probably from the school..
Ugh.
"what." I pick up the phone
"Yo,so,l.. uhm can you help me with something?"
"no."
"It's for the school."
Why is he always talking so emotionlessly? What's his problem.
"Fine what," I roll my eyes in real life.
"Come as my brother. It's a school event, if I don't have one, I can go to school that day, and it's a whole day for training."
"And exactly what does the brother so while u are training?"
"Train with people your level, everyone should know about you, betrayer of UA."
"Don't call me that, or I will fucking hang up, jerk."
"okay, chill out, so are you coming? Can we meet up somewhere?"
"Somewhere no one can see please, like, you know."
"Where? Park?"
"Are you stupid?"
"Rooftop of the dorms?"
"Okay."
He hangs up. How rude.
I call keigo,
He picks up, " hi., what's Up? I'm doing homework,wanna come teach me?"
"No I just need 1 favour from you.."
"Mhm?"
"Uhm...can you fly me to the rooftop of the grade 1 building dorms thing?"
"Sure?" He hangs up, I looking around for him and he's already next to me.
He carries me and flys there. It's surprisingly a long way.
"Soo, why do you need to go there?" Keigo asks me while flying.
"uhm...well my brother is todoroki, and there's an event."
"Oh yeah every class and student has that but I don't have any siblings like for real, so yeah."
"I could come as your daddy." I smile at him.
He blushes and speeds up our flight.
We arrive and todoroki isn't here yet.
He puts me down gently and I pretend to vomit. "I can't believe how do you do this? It's so dizzy." I say honestly.
"Yeah, it was kinda hard at first, but it's apart of my DNA to be a bird.. so yeah," he smiles and searches for something in his pocket.
"To be a cute birdieeee.." I moan at his face. He pushes me away and I hug him by the waist, leaning back on his front body.
"Ugh.. here's something for you, dont accidentally burn it.. okay?" He says, handing a black rose to me.
"This is rare, isn't it?"
"Uhm, yeah, it's not that expensive, the pay of at Starbucks , like half a year of it can pay for this, plant it nicely okay? You can plant and grow one more if you do it nicely.. don't think you have the patience for it though, haha.." keigo rolls his eyes at last.
"No.. I love it." I lean close and was going to kiss him, UNTIL.
The stair door opened and todoroki came in, he stood there shocked. I push keigo away a nd keigo and me both looked at todoroki.
"Fucking hell.. " hawks jumps off the building quickly and Todoroki runs to the edge of the building, checking if he died or something. Bro you stupid or some? He literally has wings.
Hawks flies up to his face and smiles awkwardly at him. "Bye." Todorki pushes his face. I go towards Todoroki and aim to push him off the building instead.
Todoroki suddenly pushed me away with his ice quirks-
Mother...
"Chill a step, little brother"
"Don't call me that, so the deal is to just come with me and you will probably fight with the highest grade people, like you used to."
"I understood on the phone, but what do i get?"
"Not getting exposed, for you and hawks."
"okay fine, DEAL."
"Bye." He goes to the door.
"Wait-" I grab his shoulder.
"What?" He glared at me.
"How's your family going."
"It's OURS and I can say it's going like normal, nothing special, no drama at all."
"Will ur dad come when in the whatever event?"
"Our dad might? I have no idea and don't give a shit."
"Okay." I sigh, "don't tell anyone of what you saw, alright? Also, does endeavor know that I'm related to you or him? Does he even know a villain like me exists now?"
"Didnt he see you on the kidnapping my boyfriend day?"
"Your fucking what-?"
"I mean bakugou. Sorry, my mouth is malfunctioning."
"I didn't see him, he's just a glowy sun that follows villains everywhere."
"Yeah he's lame." He shakes my hand off his shoulder.
He then just leaves.
I call on hawks and he was actually just a feet away from me.
He comes and lands on the edge with me, ready to fly. I pull his head towards mine and our lips collide.