6 LOV

🧨DABI POV💜🥶
Everyone screamed and ran then silence hit me. I hide the bash of money in my pocket well and open my eyes. In my blurry vision, I see a shaggy man with long blue hair and red eyes, dry ugly skin and some other random people.
My ears die, hearing a sharp girl's voice, UGH.
"Who are you???~ You look horrible.."
"Shut up.." I groan.
"watch your tone." Shaggy man says.
"Who even are u..?" I rub my eyes.
Sharp voice girl takes out a knife and wants to stab me. WHAT?!
I instantly shoot her away with my flames. The whole bar almost annihilates.
Some turtle skin guy wants to attack me, and I blow him away too. These guys are..weak. What the fuck- who the hell are these?
....
A FEW HOURS LATER
"what? You want me to join..your little stupid squad? You guys are weak, like super weak, what even powers you have? And the others..don't have to explain, all weaklings." I was shocked, why would they want me to go in their ugly disgracing team. It's useless I never heard them on the news.
"You just have never seen us on action." Shaggy guy says.
Don't bother to remember the names they told me. (Hand face and shaggy hair, same person.)
"We have one goal." Hand face says.
"What?" I yawn.
"To kill.." they all point at one bloody poster.
"BAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA" I burst out laughing. Seriously? They want to kill all might?
"What? It's not foolish, it's a real goal, we all aim for it."
"So you guys just go around and kill hero's? By the way..never seen you guys, you guys never even got on the news..why would I join?" I get up.
"We're not weak, idiot." Some dude with zebra mask says.
"Prove it, dumbass." I roll my eyes.
..
They go in some random alleyway and shaggy hair went up to one dude and just grabbed him by the neck with four fingers.
"The last finger's broken or what?" I laugh.
"No, watch." Shaggy hair grabs the man by the neck with all his fingers and the man just shatters into millions of pieces.
Shaggy hair grins at me and says, " see?"
"Okay." I go to the shocked police and kick him on the floor. I go smush my hand into his face. His face is on fire and he just turns into a burnt out body. So he just died basically.
"We literally have the same power effect, so now, why do u think ur so much better than me?" I smirk.
Everyone was silent. Expect..
"Impressed!!" Some guy looking like a ninja I think named twice or once or something.
"fine, I'll join, but..what do you guys even do?"
"We attack and rob small businesses for food."
"I still have stuff at my home."
"Where's your home?"
"UA..the school, the dorm."
"Uhm, you aren't going back, unless you help us to kidnap someone we want.."
"who?"
"Bakugou katsuki."
"Why him? That's a ridiculous name.."
"Yeah, kinda, BUT he's worthy, his personality is like yours and his power can blow up the whole UA school. Even the whole city if he used 100% of his energy, he has no mercy for killing when it comes to his rivals." Hand face explains.
"You better change into something better..man.." I laugh at his outfit.
"it's at least better than yours!!" Sharp voice girl shouts.
"We should go now." Some purple portal head guy says.
...
We arrive at the dorms in the place where everyone is. It looks like they are having a party. A Easter party. It's nothing to celebrate.
We sneak behind the big building of the class 1A which that bakugou Baka is. Let's just call him Baka, okay?
"What should we do?" I ask.
"Sneak in and you burn everything on fire and destroy this whole building while we kidnap him, that's like..1 thing you could do, right?"
"Yeah..." I reply simply with.
"Okay, action!!~" sharp voice screeches.
They all go into the shadows, probably going in. I start to lit the little corner on fire and the trees of the forest too.
the whole place is now kinda on fire.
I look around for my old building and since that..the others in my team don't need me right now, I should go check on keigo, I mean, every one of our enemies. Wait, so I'm kind of a villain now? Well, whatever, helps me to get what I want. Destroy.
Anyways, I go in quick actions because they would recognize it's my flame really quickly of how they can't put it out with a normal amount of water and it's blue flames.
I peak into their window and they literally are so quiet, they aren't celebrating, just some girls singing in the common area. All the boys are wearing head phones sitting on the couch.
Keigo is there. RIGHT NEXT TO ANOTHER GIRL WITH PINK HAIR, DAMN HOW MANY GIRLFRIENDS DOES HE NEED.
I wanted to SCREAM, I WAS SO MAD I COULD SPIT.
I could SPIT BLUE FLAMES OUT OF MY THROAT RIGHT NOW.
I went back to the junior's building and everyone's panicking and some are trying to act tough. SORRY DUDE THATS NOT GOING TO WORK.
I think of the chances of another girl and keigo being together, of keigo being with someone else and not me.
My flames go wild and spread across the whole forest and all the buildings. Except for the one that keigo is in. At least I thought.
After I found out what I have done, the flames have spread to there anyway. I can't control it, it's not my fault.
"DABI!" Shaggy hair yells.
A big ass portal pops up and I jump in, can't wait to get away from the past. Why did I agree??fuck.