14. Crazy

DABI POV🥶💜🎸
I can't believe it.
I HAVE TO WORK WITH THAT BASTARD TO DO A TASK AND ITS TO FIGHT KEIGO?
how is keigo still in the event? He has clearly gone CRAZY. what's wrong with these teachers?
...
The task is about to begin and me and shoto bastard has to wear these things, on our ears to communicate with each other, trying to catch the enemy, my keigo.
"So, you can handle your boyfriend, right? He has definitely a soft spot for you?" Shoto says through the ear thing.
"uhm,not really, he got some problems right now, he is crazy, like for me."
"Well that's bad."
"Yeah so exactly! What should we do."
"No ideA, tackle him down and you should kiss him or something."
"In this broken,old,abandoned area, we both can't use our fire quirks. This place will fall. And EVERYONE will die."
"You still have mercy for people?"
"..not really, but you care about them, right?" "Yeah.."
"So let's not hurt them." I say.
I roughly run my hands through my hair and took a deep breathe. Sigh.*
suddenly a large shadow appears on top of me. I look up and it's keigo. "HOLY FUCK" I scream in the ear thing. Keigo ripped it off, almost ripping my ear off too.
His hair is slowly going black and white and his clothes are all disintegrating to black.
"DABI?!" I hear from the little ear piece. Keigo steps on it and starts to lay on me.
Suddenly, the whole building feeling like it's going to collapse.well. It did. PROBABLY THAT BAKA WITH HIS EXPLOSION QUIRK.
keigo attached himself to me while we were falling. WHAT WAS HIS WINGS FOR?!
"KEIGO! FLY!!!" I GRAB BIS COLLAR.
He suddenly kissed me and started to want to make out. I pull away, "NOT RIGHT NOW!!"
He suddenly flaps his wings but, ON THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION HE STARTED TO FLY TO!! THE MORE HE FLEW, THE DEEPER WE WENT.
We crashed onto a old train at the bottom. How is this here? I lit my finger up to see the train clearly. ..
Elbaron..station. So, this was a old train station?
The train has plants all around and a lot,a lot of dust. Keigo flapped his wings at me and all the dust came to me. I put my mask on.
he looks mad and angry. He suddenly pulled out a sword and sent all his sharpened feathers at me. I dodged each and each perfectly. But one, hang on to my shirt. It tagged me to the wall and keigo came. Shortass. He tilted his head upwards to try to kiss me. He ripped my mask off.
And started to laugh? As he was being more insane the moment, I slide past him and searched for a weapon. Like no way I'm using my quirk, it would hurt him.
I picked up a crowbar, it was just lying around under a seat. I picked it up and swinged it at keigo. I hit his knee, which will recover pretty soon. I lit the crowbar on fire and hit his hip and stomach. He screeches at every move I make and doesn't seem to can fight back.
"TOUYA-!!" He screams.
I stop and hang the crowbar on the back of my jacket.
I tag him to the wall and he stays there, still.
"Keigo,tell me what happened?"
"Nothing.." his voice turns soft.
"You TRAITOR!!!" he suddenly tries to stab me with a knife hidden behind his back.
"I KNOW I BECAME A VILLAIN, BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT I LOVE YOU!!" I say, dodging all his aims.
He stops and looks at me. In a very, uhm, scary way.

 In a very, uhm, scary way