13. Old memories

💫DABI POV💜🥶🎸
I wait at the hidden forest behind the school and I finally see Todoroki in a distance.
"Where were you?" I roll my eyes at him.
"Woah, what are you wearing?"
"You're just jealous that I'm hotter than you."
"..."

(HES SO HOT OMG)by writer<3lol

"Anyway let's go in?"
"So uhh, there's actually something I need to tell you, the event about you fighting the higher grade people, but uhm, it has changed to group activities with your sibling or something, I mean I don't really know what exactly it's about,but all I know is you aren't fighting your boyfriend."
"Who?" I act fool.
"Hawks, like he's the new number top powerful student right now and All the girls love and scream over him, go fight for your man, dude." He says.
"He's not going to like girls." I shrug.
"What if he does? Literally don't be so chill about it."
WOAH SORRY MISS GIRL IM MOT CHILL ABOUT IT AT ALL?????! Like IM GOING TO KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLL
...
...
At the door of his classroom, I was so freaking out, I hope they don't judge me. They probably will knowing I'm a villain.
The memories of me in grade 1 flush back, the naive,young me. Who wanted to be the number one hero, and surpass my dad. That was my goal, and me, then,not believing I could do it.
Second grade me, knowing my powers were already better than my dad, flexing on everyone and became number one in this school. Tried to save a cat or something and almost got arrested because I burnt a cat.
"let's go in, just be chill, don't say anything, keep it low." He says, slighting peeking in the door. He opens it fully and we both walk in. Everyone was loud and cheerful and warm and nice to each other. Unlike my old class, they were like, all awkwardly not sociable.
I wear my hood and also wore a mask.
"Oh Todoroki! I didn't know that you had a brother, show us him!" Some short girl tries to take off my hood.
I fling her hand away and glare at everyone in the room. The room instantly felt silent and todoorki turns to me, "what the hell- just be nice? Can you?"
"It's her fault she tried to seduce me. And what? She isn't your girlfriend, so, who the fuck cares?" I say.
"your voice is very hot and manly!" Some red bloody dead shark says to my face.
I'm sorry? My voice is very musty crusty dusty. That was sarcastic of you.
I pretended not to hear him and ask todorki where his seat is. He points at the one at the corners and I sit on his table, wipping my phone out and texting keigo.
Keigo isn't replying. He's probably busy in this event, helping out too.
I look up and see Todoroki holding hands with a blonde boy. Wait? Is that Baka?
Oh, no wonder Todoroki came in action and saved him.
Shark guy is kissing a yellow pikachu looking guy. And-
Wait what HOLY FUCK THEYRE WHOLE CLASS IS GAY.
uhm anyway. My phone rings and it's keigo.
"WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU WITH YOUR BROTHER?! IS HE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME NOW?! WHY HAVENT YOU CAME TO FIND ME YET, IM WAITING FOR YOU, I WANT TO SEE YOU." He yells at the phone.
"chill my ears are going to burst.." i whisper at the phone, seeing Baka and Todoroki flirt with each other and shark and pikachu making out. Short girl who tried to seduce me grinning at her phone and blushing, blue monitor glasses nerd studying with his even nerdier brother.
"Then..JUST WHERE ARE YOU?! COME TO ME OR ELSE IM NEVER KISSIMG YOU." His voice is blurry.
"You got a flu or something?" I get up from the desk.
"NO FUCK YOU TOUYA, YOU KNOW WHAY-"
"WAIT." I scream at the phone. Got everyone to look at me.
I'm so embarrassed.
He hangs up and I sigh.
I go to Todoroki and ask him, "can I just go to the other grade classes right now?"
"Depends on to do what?" He grabs Baka by the waist and Baka tries to protest.
"What do you think I would do?"
"Go and kill someone?"
"No it's just to visit,,my uh old classmates?"
"Okay, I guess, definitely visiting your boyfriend, right?"
"He gay?" Baka points at me.
The whole class then again looks at me. Bitch stop-
Todoroki seems to get what I want and tells me to just be back quickly.
So I sprint up the stairs and some girls gash over me of how gorgeous I am. When I get to the floor of my old classroom. I hear screaming and crying.
I open the door and see keigo screaming and being held back by a crazy looking speaker teacher and eraser head.
"I HATE YOU!!!" Keigo screams at Shina.
(Shina is a character I made up but like yk whatever) by writer<33
Shina cries and tries to kick keigo.
Eraser head isn't really useful in this situation because keigo's wings are tied up by mic so that's his only quirk.
Keigo sees me and instantly smiles. Everyone turns to me and eraser head suddenly uses his whatever tape or rope or something to grab me by the neck.
I burn his stupid rope but it wasn't easy to. This tape or rope was surprisingly stronger than usual ones. I took a large flame to burn it and finally it melted.
"why are you in this school?"
Before I could answer. Keigo suddenly bursted out laughing like a maniac. Was he copying my laugh? He literally almost reached like.. he laughed almost as crazy as me.
"BECASUE HE WAS HERE FOR ME, I KNEW IT!! HAHHAHA, TOUYA,AW HOW NICE OF YOU, WAS IT BECAUSE OF OUR CALL?!"
"No..it's the event.." I blink, confused.
"AW REALLY?!"
"Yeah-"
"WELL NOW YOURE MINE!!!!!!" He sprints at me and tag me to the floor. I banged my head against the lockers. Ow.
I try to push him away. But..
I don't think I can.
...
...
They got keigo away from me and I was shocked. My stomach was almost cut in half and he almost wanted to scratch my eyeball out. He has gone..crazy.