5 innocent

Hawks POV💛🐣
The sun rays comes in from the gaps of the curtains next to my bed.
I click 'stop' button for my alarm and open my eyes. I get flashbacks from yesterday and realize what i had said. That was way too harsh. But there's no way I am going to not teach him a lesson this time, because he has always been a meanie which I don't appreciate very much.. so we are going to leave him very sad.
Don't worry though I will go and apologize.

IN CLASS☀️💕
We need to write a poem about how heroic we are and I wrote mine with a simple one.
I read it to the whole class and the whole class didn't seem impressed. Anyway, it was touya's turn and I wonder what he has to say.
"Roses are red, violets are blue, I mind my own business, why don't you?" He simply says and returns back to his seat. No one even paid attention but I turn around and look at him.
He glared at me, making me afraid to say anything. I turn back around and listened to the teacher.
RECESS TIME💫💗🎸
I go to the rooftop that no one ever goes to to fly and let my mind clear for a moment. I walk up the stairs but hear some loud screams. How is no one else hearing this?! I fly up to the rooftop and see dabi and Bellatrix(the girl).
Touya had blood on his skin and Bellatrix's arm and legs were almost all burnt up to crisps.
Touya didn't seem to notice me. He kept burning Bellatrix until I could react and tackle him down to the floor.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Touya kicked me in the stomach, making me Leesh into the sun. I fly back and he is literally going to make the whole school collapse. The fire he has set on bellatrix had been spreading to the ground floors. I fly down one floor and contact the principal to evacuate everyone in the school. Dabi was still on the rooftop being crazy. And bellatrix? No..this can't be it...? "there's no saving her. She's apart of the fire now." Eraser head mumbled.
the whole school is counting on the water quirk people to calm down the fire while I fly up and wanting to see dabi for the last time. But.. instead, he's gone already. What happened to him? Why did he kill bellatrix? She was INNOCENT !! I don't get it. I don't get anything..
DABI POV☔️🥹🥶🤧
I can't believe those brats. They wanted to expel me? They can't even, literally I can't even. I already left the school. Im going into that whatever forest. And surely I'm going to escape all those mid ass teachers and everyone I know.
I know what he's thinking,thinking that bellatrix is innocent but..I'm the innocent one, keigo. She ruined us, BLAME THE FUCK ON HER. ITS NOT ME WHO HURT US, it's her that tore everything down, it's..me.no, it's me, it's me who turned things into the wrong direction, it could've been normal if I hadn't confessed and kept going about how..you matter and more and more importantly you won't feel this way about me.guess you hate me now, it won't change, so..I'm not looking back.
I run into the forest and walk towards back to the center city. I put myself in a black hoodie before this.
Let's get a drink, shall we?
.....
"300!!!" Some girl yell in my face.
I gulp down the whole bottle of vodka and get the 300 dollars.
I'm making big with this..
Some other girl come and keep betting with monies.
I keep winning and they give up eventually. I am going to literally faint..
I was going to faint when someone held my head just right when I was about the hit the floor.