9 'old times'

HAWKS POV💫🎸🐣🐣
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??! HAWKS!! DO NOT INTERACT WITH VILLAINS!!" The teacher that saw me yell in front of everyone at me.
"Sorry.." I whispers to him and flies to the group of students in a safe place.
Same drama happen and this and that mirio comes to asked me what happened. So does some random teachers and other people coming back.
"Who is the villain??"
"Which one do you think is?" My brain replays all the memories from tonight.
"Dabi, isn't it? Can't believe he tried to punch me in the face when he knows my quirk is that."
"He just doesn't pay attention to you much, but what you did and fought down a lot of villains was impressive." I act positive but in my mind I was so cursing at his pixel like face.
...
....
🥶❤️DABI POV💜😍
I text keigo after shaggy was done yelling at me for taking too long.
Toga and twice were peacefully putting bandages on each other and others are trying to wash clean their bruises. Good thing I didn't really fight.
I text keigo.
"Hey."
"Hwhy, what's up"
"Where are you right now?"
"At our new house because the old dorms broke down, because of I don't know who🙄🙄"
"Okay, can I come"
"Wdym"
"Can I come to your so called new home."
"Do you even know where?"
"Yeah. I have a tracker on your phone, duh."
"Don't remember agreeing to that?"
"I did it sneakily, now shut up, I'm coming."
9:47pm..
"Where are you?"
"At the window LOOK DOWN IDIOT."
I see hawks head peeking out from his first floor window and I just hop in.
"It's like the old times," he says with his dry voice.
"What's wrong with your voice today? It's so crusty. But it's so cute. Just like when you were a baby.."
"Uhmm, I just was doing homework. It's hard don't get how you think biology is easiest. You got 96 for it! LIKE THATS TOP STUDENT MARks and I get literally 50.."
"Eh." I bring him a glass of water and he drinks it quickly.
"Thanks," he touches my hand before handing the cup back to me.
"It's so late, aren't you going back to your hideout or something?"
"Not today, everyone is quiet there right now, and no one's drinking, so.."
"Stop being so addicted with alcohol and cigarettes..okay?"
"Goes for your too,you literally smoke more than me."
"Whatever.. now lit up one for me."
"See?" I lit it up for him.
He leans on the window frame and blows it out to the wind. The smoke feels relaxing.
"give it to me," I snatch his cigarette.
He was going to protest but I already put it in my mouth. He blushes super obviously.
"Blushing,huh?"
the smoke goes out the window swiftly.
...
...
After that..
"So..why did you bother to come when you know you aren't supposed to?" He asks.
"Because..I miss you.." I kiss his neck..