10|| The Sword Practice

Rajvardhan POV:

Friends! that's what me and my wife were now. I don't know why I suggested her to become friends when I knew I had very different thoughts which a friend shouldn't even think about. 

And I was pretty shocked when I saw the title of the book which she was reading. 'The art of Seduction'... I would have never imagined for my wife to be reading such type of intimate books. I teased her for this but somewhere  I personally wanted to know more about what she learned and her perspective towards the book. 

I wanted to talk to her on this matter in the morning but before I woke up she was gone, as in very early in the morning my wife was not in the chamber and nowhere to be found in the garden as well. 

"Suman!" I called out for Mishka's maid. 

"Ji, Ranaji" 

"Kya aap janti hain Rajkumari Mishka kahan hai?" 

"Do you know where Princess Mishka is?" I asked her in a worried tone. The moment my words were out, I could see Suman getting tensed. 

"J-Ji R-rana ji...W-woh!" 

She stuttered, a tremble in her voice as if she was caught red handed in an act. Has Mishka gone somewhere without telling anyone or something else has happened. I was worried about her safety so I asked again. "Where is she? And tell me without stuttering" this time in a harsh tone to get an answer.

"Ji, Ranaji... Rajkumari talwar baazi ka abhyaas kar rahi hai Kunwar Aditya ke saath."

"Ji, Ranaji... Princess is doing Sword practice with Prince Aditya." She said in a trembling voice and I knew why. Women in our world who picks up swords are judged, men feel that women's only role is to handle the kingdom and to raise the kids. But I was happy that my wife was interested in Sword fighting and at the same time I was curious to watch her in the act. 

I have always found brave and strong women attractive or more of I have a special respect for them in my heart. My mother, Maharani Sridevi Sulekhana Rathore is the strongest woman I have ever met in my whole life. She fought with the intruders to protect her 4 boys all alone when Pitaji was busy fighting for the safety of kingdom. 

*Metallic clashes and ringing noises*

In the early dawn with darkness still not allowing the sunlight to enter and pin drop silence, I could easily hear the metallic clashes, the clash of steel on steel echoing... punctuated by the sharp and crisp sound of blades slicing through the air. 

I could see Aditya trying hard to compete with a masked man in turban in the huge fighting ground. I expected it to be Mishka but rather than my wife it was a man to whom Aditya was trying hard to kill. 

"Aditya" I exclaimed making him and the man stop in their act of trying to win the un-announced battle. 

"Pranam Bhaisa" 

"Blessings Bhaisa!" Aditya said before suddenly holding the man with his right arm around his neck. He was trying to choke the man.

 but with his arm but as he moved his sword near to the man he blocked the sword with his own only to make Aditya fall on the ground with the  

"Yeh kon hai Aditya?" 

"Who's he Aditya?" I asked in concern because the way he was holding the man it seemed as if he was an intruder but somewhere I was having a feeling that the man was none other than my wife Princess Mishka.

"Bhaisa, yeh ek ghuspaithiya hai jo apke kamre ki taraf ja raha tha uski talwaar liye." 

"Bhaisa, he's an intruder who was walking towards your chamber with this sword in his hand." He exclaimed before raising his own sword only to get pushed back and falling on the ground in surprise with the man's turban in his hand.